My Tlud Fired Outdoor Boiler Thread

This thread is to document progress and ask for suggestions on this build.

Yesterday I worked on the door
I think I’m going to be redoing it.
The flashing I used is to weak and the oil filter wrench I mangled into a latch is wanting.

Still enjoying the process, lots of drilling, tapping and grinding.

These long quarter 20 bolts will be replaced with shorter ones.
The door will be built out with metal stud, and stuffed with roxul.

I installed and ran the mattress inflator, and was disappointed with the draft I felt.
Later I realized there were two threaded bungs left open.
I’ll plug these and hopefully it will.make a big difference.