Payment via paypal

Hi All

I have been researching building a wood gas system for my Land Rover 3.5 V8 for about two years now.
I have bought a few manuals but all my research points me in the direction of getting the manual from this forum.
Is it possible to pay for the membership with paypal? I am not comfortable using my Debit card online.
Regards
Tim
South Africa

5 Likes

Timothy, welcome to the forum! Drive on Wood uses Square as their payment processor and is secure.

1 Like

Thanks Cody
Appreciate it

Welcom too DRIVE ON WOOD- DOW-website The best wood gas group of people around, Lots of good help building your Gasifier - wood OR charco gasifier. The Have wood will travel BOOK is a well completed book, It is easier for some too watch the build vidio’s as they are building,The vidio buildis helpfull, The wk design is a robust,well made unit,with nice heat recovery, that helps with tar free fuel gas at lower speed, I seen Wayne Keith let his truck sit and idle for around an hour. THATS CALLED GOOD turndown ratio- or tarfree fuel at low engine speeds.Good luck with your building choices,THE Wayne Keith Design seems to be the best overall design for moble vehicle wood gasifier.

4 Likes

Thanks Kevin. Appreciate the input and yes, all my research points to his being the best design but at a 18:1 exchange ratio the $50 is a bit steep at the moment. That’s why I asked about the paypal. I have a etsy shop that brings in a few dollars every month and thought I could use that instead of having to pay directly from my account

poke around the paypal site, they -used- to have a one time use credit card number you can use. They don’t have that anymore, but they have something like pay in 4, which I believe does issue a one time credit card. It is for paying in 4 installments or something like that. I would look at the terms for it.

The other way I could think of is to buy a visa gift card and use that.

2 Likes