The truth about Ukraine

I was just about to write what Koen sayd

5 Likes

it pleases me, now I don’t have to die of hunger with sky-high debt. Since this topic has turned into an anti-Ukrainian farce of the Russians, I want to delete it (the whole topic) and I want to receive instructions on how to do this (it did not work out on my own). Regarding the truth about the atrocities of the Russian troops in Ukraine, I think that the investigative bodies organized by the UN Council, after a while, will issue their verdict - the truth will prevail and the perpetrators will be punished.

2 Likes

Hi Marat,

I would like to ask you, stop the hatred… stop talking and giving opinions food for existence.

I suggest to each one of you to stop using this platform for debate…

This war must end, we better start ending ours here.

Accept the kind attitude from the people here on DOW, the sympathy we feel for the victims of this tragedy. The hand we reach out on how we could help.

Gather facts, as you see them, attach them with your opinion, but don’t attack us, who might have different viewing points.
Only when this war is over we can do the real fact finding.

3 Likes

Joni,

I am writing this from my heart, and ask you, as a fellow human being, don’t feed any hatred other than the facts as you can document them.

A lot of us are wanting to relief the pain you are suffering over there… with our best intents.

I get your point as i see the same… my opinion, there should not be an invasion as it is happening right now…

The Ukrainians have my support, they are taking all the hits… giving it all their heart.

The sooner it ends, the sooner the real truth can come to light.

I repeat, no justification possible period.

I ask you, find a way in which our help can reach your heart or other people in need there…

Don’t make good people here feel more bad than we already are feeling.

No need to delete your topic, just keep posting facts as you find them, don’t fall for provocations, those are just air bubbles…

Get as much as possible factual data over here, not hear say, no anger in opinions… just facts, foto’s video’s, whatever that can be used as proof.

One proven fact is more powerfull than a million opinions…

So, again, i beg you, stay our friend, ignore provocations…

3 Likes

This topic has turned into an anti-Ukrainian farce of the Russians and it needs to be removed!

Рlease give me instructions on how to do it.

Joni,
No, it is not , this topic can stay open to post facts… , i don’t want to hear opinions about each other. State your facts, with your opinion about that fact.
Don’t attack others here on the forum if they don’t share your opinion.

I general , we all share the same opinion: There is no justification for an invasion period

2 Likes

History reference. The Russians did not come to the territory of Ukraine, they were born there, as their grandfathers and great-grandfathers were born, this is their homeland, the same homeland as for Ukrainians and other nationalities living in the territory called Ukraine and they are not obliged to leave anywhere from there.

Историческая справка. Русские не пришли на территорию Украины, они там родились, как родились их деды и прадеды, это их родина, такая же родина как для украинцев и других национальностей, живущих на территории под названием Украина и никуда они не обязаны уходить от туда.

I ask you to allow me to express my opinion on any issues …

Sincerely, Vladislav.

Я бы попросил Вас разрешить мне высказывать свое мнение по любым вопросам…

С уважением, Владислав.

2 Likes

Dear Vladislav,

Nope, i won’t allow opinions. You can present facts only.
No debate any more.

Present facts that will allow others to see them.
No justifications for war on this forum, thank you.

Are you the moderator of this topic?

@nvvizm I am going to ask for moderating capacity yes.

@Chris please allow moderatorship by me, to keep this topic clean, as long this topic does not need to be closed.

Do you want to leave a post where Vladislav called me a nationalist?:grin:

I think that if you delete the topic, then only the whole thing, no moderation!

1 Like

Joni,

I will be looking forward to keep this factual.

Post links, pictures, clips, for all of us to see…

No more debates

Be one of the persons that can give us first hand information.
Be our news reporter.

Any video, picture, that we can’t see on the internet by the main stream news agencies…

Facts will speak for them selves…

@Marat_Lysenko
@Vitaliy
@nvvizm

as above, facts only.
Each poster might consider to delete his own posts in respect for the DOW community

@ all others, lets make this work without debate.

2 Likes

Укрінформ: На Одещині збили дві російські крилаті ракети, які летіли у напрямку порту «Південний».

ᐈ 24 Канал ᐅ【всі новини України та світу】: Вони готуються застосувати хімзброю в Україні, – Піонтковський про нову заяву міноборони Росії.

ТСН: Офіс президента запропонував Росії три “маріупольські кроки” для порятунку людей на “Азовсталі”: перелік.

Россия готовит наступление на Николаев и усиливае…: https://youtu.be/9ahZ1Ip3jkg

ГЛАВКОМ: Що не так з Мариною Овсянниковою.

Укрінформ: Армія рф обстріляла села на Запоріжжі з літака, танка, «Граду» та артилерії.