To all my DOW family at the 2019 Argos event

It is with deepest gratitude that I share with you our love and thanks for the wonderful gift(s) that just arrived today, from your wonderful caring hearts to our home, via the mailing address and hands of Billy North and family. The money you all gave was exceedingly amazing, but when I opened up the DOW t-shirt and saw all your names hand written (and numerous scripture verses), I confess to having a good cry. I’m afraid the shirt’s first use was soaking up some unexpected tears. No words can express my deepest thanks, but please know that there will be prayers for blessings to be sent to each of you.
We really missed you all this year but are glad you had a great event.
Love, Robin and Cyndi

21 Likes

We continue praying for ya’ll. Not much better use for a shirt I’d say. Stay faithful. Let us know how things are going…Billy

3 Likes

Dear friends,
I want thank you all for your amazing response to our difficulties again. This is just to let your know that Cyndi was taken to be with the Lord July 20, 2019.
May God richly bless and guide and protect each one of you!

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear, Robin.May his strength sustain you in this difficult time.

2 Likes

Hello Robin .

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you .

Lisa and Wayne .

3 Likes

Robin, sorry for your loss, may the knowledge of her soul in Heaven comfort you.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss, but glad it was not a more drawn out ordeal…As we talked about the other day. Call us if you need anything. Billy and family

3 Likes

Thankyou all for the kind words and prayers. You are all truly good and great friends and just awesome people, the whole group. I am not much of a “maker” at least equipped with the kind of special skills you all have, but at least I recognized the really special uniqueness of the whole group, enough so I knew I had to meet you all at Argos, maybe hoping some of your brilliance would rub off on me…
Hope to make it next year, If the Lord allows.

7 Likes

Robin, May the Lord fill the void left by Cyndi’s passing.

3 Likes

Hi Robin,
Our prayers for your loss from this side of the planet…

3 Likes

Contiguous prayers. That in the Name Yehovah the great God and through His Word Yeshua (Jesus) that Yehovah will comfort you all by His Spirit in this time of loss.
Bob

3 Likes

Robin, I was not able to be at Argos this year but I am really sorry to hear of your loss.

2 Likes