Tractor with gas?

Hi Mr. Tom, thanks for the kind words, I also hope it works, “but then I’ll be as important as a rooster on top of manure.” :grinning::rooster:

8 Likes

Someone said it was the end of covid … :grinning:

15 Likes

That looks great, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8 Likes

Another thing we have in common Tone. I paint everything I make. Not opposed to a skim coat of Bondo at times either.

8 Likes

Top notch, as always, Tone. Time to put that little tractor to work :tractor:

10 Likes

Today, work went on around the tractor towards the end, welding the connections on the filter, condensate outlets, sealing the hot zone with ash, filling the filter with hay and fine planing and under the top at the exit installation of a used paper filter, …

18 Likes

That thing just looks awesome :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Thanks Marcus, if it doesn’t rain, tomorrow will be “day D”

7 Likes

What Marcus said. A thing of beauty, Tone.
I appreciate beauty when it comes to female creatures :smile:

7 Likes

Jo, like I told you, you’re an artist, because a real artist admires God’s creation first and then the work of human hands. :grinning::wilted_flower:

10 Likes

Great job Tone !! Look nice !

8 Likes

I am looking forward to your upper and lower nozzles setup and see the quality of your wood gas that the gasifer will produce. I agree man can not create what YEHOVAH God Beautifully has done and it reproduces itself with perfection of His Word Yeshua His Son.
But you Tone have built a beautiful gasifer for the tractor.
Bob

9 Likes

What a nice job, looks to fit well on the tractor, should be very interesting to see.

9 Likes

Tone, it looks like it all just came out the factory. Excelent job.

Just one sugestion. In some time an ash cone will form behind the nozzles but untill then the gasifier may not run optimal and may even make tar (escaping behind nozzles). I like to speed things up and make the ash cone my self as much as l can before the first run

14 Likes

Taking a closer look at your pics I see both inlet and outlet are connected to the top of the radiator. How did you solve that? Is the radiator devided into two? Gas dropping one side and climbing the other? How about flushing the outlet side with no quick connection?

8 Likes

Those old heat radiators zigzag

3 Likes

I tested my tractor yesterday, for good use I have to win that 75%, or maybe now 74% of the knowledge … :grinning::fire:

22 Likes

Nice, was very fun to see that you made it work so well. Did you have any problems with the chips, that it hung?
Very nice gas flame.

6 Likes

Jan, so far there have been no problems with this, otherwise it only worked for a few hours yesterday. I intend to surround the lower part with a welding carpet and add a non-return flap to the air intake.

7 Likes

Awesome! Love seeing it out doing work!!

6 Likes