Whitley City T-shirts, PREORDER NOW!

Sorry I’m a little, or maybe a LOT late on this. Been swamped here this spring.

If we want to get shirts, there’s just enough time to get an order in. The order is going in on May 23rd! There will NOT be extras made!

You’ll pay online now, and you can choose to pickup at the meetup in Whitley City, or ship to your address for $9.95. Even if you can’t make it this year, please go ahead and order a shirt!

The design this year features Bob Mackey @Bobmac in his truck.

Tell your friends, tag somebody with the @ symbol. Let’s get this order up to the minimum quantity (15) - quick!

6 Likes

According to the RSVP sheet, the following folks are interested in shirts. Here’s a heads up!

Paging @MikeR @JocundJake @danny1003481 @Wayne @racecarrandy @Ron_L @NonProfit @Snickers @corey @jandju @MikeyB

3 Likes

Put in for 2! Let’s get this order going!

2 Likes

One medium and 1 2xl tall

2 Likes

That’s fine Jakob, but you’ll have to go to the link and place your order. Thanks!

3 Likes

Ok will do plus 20 characters

4 Likes

3 days left! If you haven’t ordered yet, this is your last chance. See the link above.

We have met our minimum, barely. I am not planning to order extras, so if you want one… get over there and place your order!

2 Likes

OK folks… the order is going in TODAY. (at midnight EST) I want to make sure I give everyone the chance to get their shirts, so I’m reminding you this one last time… order if you’re going to. Thanks!

4 Likes

I would really like to have one but is is like walking around with Mt Everest without climbing. Have fun you guys.

4 Likes

Heck, I would order one anyways… Its a cool shirt with woodgas on it, and a very limited edition… maybe worth something someday (haha, not likely)…

I don’t know how international shipping works though.

5 Likes

Tshirts have shipped! They should arrive here Monday. Anyone who ordered them shipped direct to home will also get them early in the week. The rest I will have labeled and ready for pickup on site in Whitley City.

5 Likes