2013 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | May 17-19

I need to work at least in the morning and Ronda is going to be organizing and getting things ready so we can haul stuff down tomorrow afternoon late, My tractor has been acting up so I need to take a look at it I was hoping to haul the chunks down tomorrow. Doug and Julie Drost are coming tomorrow afternoon later, it sounds like they are renting a really nice motorhome, camping in style,We have use of the sign again, so we still need to put a messang on it and move it out front. We will have to work around the garden tractors again this year on Saturday they will be set up in the same place. So this is it!!

Hello Henry,

The wife and I are just taking out time and not trying to rush. We took a tour through walmart and a drive around town and now we are just out of Indianapolis.

Last summer when Sean and I were in South Haven and met you we put a lot of miles down that day. We fired the truck up early that morning and drove around there most of the day and then turned it south and didn’t shut it down until we were in my yard .

SWEM

Weather is looking better. Changed to “Slight chance thunderstorms” for Friday and Saturday, 20% chance. Highs around 78, lows around 60.

I gave the truck it’s annual rinse today. The reduction seems to have more resistance. I might swap out grates tonight when I get home. C.U. all tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Hello Henry,

When I dump my char/ash in the morning I will save for ya.

Any one in town early ? Argo’s ill check back in a few. Im at super 8 in Plymouth

Sounds like you are! :slight_smile: How’s the weather there?

I’m loading up in between rain showers. See y’all tomorrow around lunch!

Hey Neil,

I about to take a shower and drive out there in the next hour.

Hi Wayne i guess my number would work here .lol 352 263 8745

Hey all,

The computer seems to be working good here at the fairgrounds , so getting a signal from somewhere.

I just gave Neil a call using my PC.

Great! We’ll have a special edition hangout tomorrow afternoon.

Loaded and ready… may just go to bed early to make the morning come faster. No wait… that usually has the opposite effect.

Hope to arrive Friday late afternoon,
Looking forward to this!!!

Yup! Finished loading and dumped ash in the rain too! Met up with Richard C. and wife in Jonesboro’ then headed north. See you all Friday afternoon sometime.

Hope your trip is uneventful so far. You must be holed up in a motel by now. Wishing you a safe trip. Definitely wish I was behind you on the trip. Be careful.

Chris T

for those attending have a great time, wish I could make, maybe next year. Looking forward to all the great photos and after stories.

Got to the Fair grounds last night and seen these 3 sneeky looking fellas, i thought they were trying to steel the truck…lol

Chris, Mike, Wayne and others playing Ring Of Fire around the campfire at argos. Good end to a good day!

John and Neil thanks for posting, wish I was there Enjoy !

Thanks Henry for the pic. I have been wondering what was going on down there. Did I see a couple of Ford tail gates in the pictures. Some one must have mist the FIRST instruction by Mr. W; get a Dodge Ram 318!! Just kidding. On the one black/blue Ford he gas a tank on there that is taller than his reactor-- whats it. The reactor on Ron’s tractor and truck look very large in the pictures. Are they bigger than Mr. W 55 gal drums. What is Gary Gilmore showing this year? Dam, I should have driven down.

True trail blazers, Looks like a ton of FUN! I wish I could have made this years trip.