2014 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | May 16-18

See you there, fellow Arkansan.

BDOCFN (Be drivin’ on cash-o-line for now :slight_smile:

Got your book in today’s mail. Excellent work.

Thank you for the good service and quick turnaround. I really wanted to have a look through it before the “Argos adventure”. I was hoping to have at least a small understanding ahead of time…

We’ll be pulling a lightweight travel trailer and plan to stay on the fair grounds.

Safe travels,
Al

My wife wants to know if its possible to get the internet password for the fairgrounds.

I’d like that too, Jim… but they would have to have internet first! :slight_smile:

There’s a library nearby and a McDonalds, and Verizon gets great signal on the grounds.

Maybe someday a wealthy donor will give us an unlimited Verizon hotspot to share… till then, we’re on our own.

Oh and Henry, suggested donation is $20, hats are $12 and shirts are $15 (three varieties).

You might want a second raffle ticket, that system looks awfully nice…

You’re right. I’m guessing when I see it in person I may want a second or third ticket.

We’ll see what’s left in the budget at last call!

Haven’t done my packing yet but wanted to share these pics with you. These are the cups my wife is doing the final glaze fire as I write this. As shown they are just bisque fired. Won’t be able to see final product until tomorrow afternoon

nice

Those are awesome Tom! Hopefully she made enough to sell

Just a “Hi” to everyone as you all gather at Argos. I know it will be a GREAT event and hope I can make it next year.
Gary in PA

Those are just too cool!
Good stuff!
TerryL

Good Morning Gary ,

You will be missed . I really enjoyed your company and sure hope you can make it next time.

Tom ,

Great cups !!

Gary, Have a nice time at the wedding. It will all be over in a blink. I have two daughters. One is 26 and the other 33… Both live with their boyfriends. I haven’t walked anyone down the isle and they probably would be too embarassed to have me do it. My stepson is married with 2 kids. So far so good. They are fun to be with but we only see them on birthdays and baptisms and the such so never get private time. They have too many grandparents … I didn’t get to spend any time at your “show” last year. You always had a crowd. Keep up the good work. Mike PS, You’ll look good in a tux :o) …

Heard from Wayne a few hours ago as he was approaching Nashville. Truck was running good. I think they plan to stop in southern Indiana tonight. I plan to head out late morning tomorrow and do a hotel on the way. I wish us all luck and God’s blessings on our trips. See you all Friday … Mike
I’m bringing blowers to play with in case someone needs more suction etc etc etc … Also an extra violin so Chris can play and show me up …

Finished product
These are the only cups I will be bringing, more to get input than to sell. This is wife’s busy time of year with shows when I asked how soon I could get some more she said 2 months. The What would Steve U do will be filled with" love notes" from the people at Argos and sent to him.
The last pic is what we wanted the blue cup to look like

We put about 450 miles on the dakota today and I think 400 of it was in the rain. Truck running great !!

We stopped in Seymore IN for the night .

HWWT

Loaded in the rain… what a mess. Hope this clears up by Friday!

Headed out 7am tomorrow… should be at the fairgrounds around noon.

Leaving Southern Missouri At 6 A.M. tomorrow morning. Is there anybody who has a cellphone number in case of troubles on the way. My cell phone number is 1-573-300-1497, Sorry having to drive on petreleoum!

I have everyone’s phone number that RSVP’d. Anyone feel free to call me, usual (cell) number works good: 502-514-WOOD. I may be able to help, maybe not… I’ll do what I can.

Long day, late night. I’m going to Argos for a rest! Leaving in the AM. I’m envious of the DOW crowd. About 80 band saws on board.