2015 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | May 29-31

I won’t be running much. I’ve been nauseous and dizzy for days with headaches. I thought it was my new blood pressure medication. could not cool off last night so took my temperature. Damn Lyme disease got me again. I hate taking antibiotics but have no choice. Well off to work … Mike

All printed.

4 Likes

I threw some wood on the truck and stacked it planning on driving through rain. 50 pound fertilizer sacks filled half way with the open ends folded.

6 Likes

will the fair grounds be open to us on Thursday night and are we in the same building there ? They had a coinciding tractor pull one year and we couldn’t camp on the track … M

Yes they will. Anyone is welcome to camp Thursday night.

Hello all, I’m sad to say I will not be making it this year. My wife is also very sad not to be with the Gassie girls this weekend. She has a great time with them.
To all you guys contemplating bringing your wives or girlfriends, It is my belief that the ladies have as much if not more fun than we do. A very welcoming crowd to all who attend.
The weather looks great for you guys, last year it was below freezing at night. Showers were nice and clean.
Oh, and enjoy the night trains if you stay at the fairgrounds :slight_smile:
Hope to see some videos. Don’t forget your musical instruments for the campfire at night. I pray for safe travel to all who attend.
You guys are in for some fun!!! Mike

Mike, very sorry to hear you won’t be joining us! I know it’s a long trip. You will be greatly missed!

:disappointed: The wife was making comment just the last couple of days how she really enjoyed being around your wife .

Hope we get to see the both of you next year .

Hello All! Sorry but I won’t be making it this year. I’ve been hustling around getting the property ready for the new house.
The Ranger hasn’t even made it out of the garage this year. It needs a battery anyway.
I’m planning on next year though!
Thinking of everyone,
Terry
p.s. I"ll be looking forward to pics and video!

3 Likes

Terry, You know I’ll miss you and that friggin smile of yours … I’m running a relatively high fever right now from all the spring tick bites … I am taking doxycycline as usual. Maybe it is something new from those little red lone star ticks … I hope I can work tomorrow and hit the road Thursday morning … Sue is worried a bit because she knows I’m not making up the fever :o) or the purple blotches I get … Mike

Mike I have been taking Bystolic for my high blood pressure and irregular heart beat and it has been pretty good so far ( 2 years)

Mike, I’ll miss you too. Always a pleasure seeing/talking to you.
Keep well, It’s always troubling to hear about your pain.

Hey, did you ever get a package of beeswax from me? Talking to you Saturday night at the fairgrounds last year about waterproofing your boots got me to scrounge some up and send it your way.

Mike and Terry, you will be missed, really! An early start tomorrow should get us there Thursday afternoon. Rain and shine!

6 Likes

Safe travels Carl and others! I will be leaving around 6 AM friday morn. About a 3 and a half hour run.

Anybody coming through Merrillville IN around lunchtime on Thursday, I’m stopping at Portillo’s for a bite. Best italian beef anywhere, if you like that sort of thing. PM me if you want to meet up.

Good morning brother Carl.

Looks like you are packed and ready to roll.

Early start here also. Looking forward to seeing you again .

Hi Terry! We are sorry you can’t make it this year. We always enjoyed having you and your" inventons". You will be missed. A new house is exciting also. Post some pics for us to see when you can. Hope to see you next year!
Ron L

Hello everyone! Looking forward to this weekend. Getting things packed and ready to go.
I took my truck in a month ago and they assured me it would be done last week. After receiving the wrong body parts twice it looks like it will not make it again this year. :frowning: I will have my tractor there and lots of wood chunks. Hope to see you all there.
Ron L

Wayne, Is that enough wood to make the trip up? Fits in nicely, those trucks always ride better with weight on the back.
Ron L

Hello Ron…

We are also pulling a small trailer that has wood .

The wife and I are putting some miles down . We are in Glasgow KY eating a burger ( McD) …

We have driven about 300 . Kinda took some of the back roads up through Cookeville TN and seeing a lot of country .

The ole truck is running great.

SWEM

3 Likes