2017 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | May 11-14

See you tomorrow with the world’s most indestructible air cleaner housing ever built in the woodgas world.

4 Likes

I sure wish I was there.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see it…I know I’ll want one…

2 Likes

I am sitting by the stove, enjoying the Seattle rain through The window and wishing I had loaded up 3000+ lbs of wood chunks for the long drive to Argos
Please keep the pics coming

3 Likes

Sure wish we could have made the trip but due to motorhome
problem at the last minute we had to cancel the trip. We hope to make it there next year.

1 Like

This years Argos was a blast with many serious woodgassers always willing to share their knowledge. The weather really cooperated this time around. Thank you once again to the Lemlers for hosting this show and for the super dry bags of chunks I got to take home. Thanks to the ladies for all the food. I’ll be making Wayne’s T shape shaker pole for easier light up and using Chris S’s method of transitioning between gasoline and woodgas operation. Anybody attending these shows will always learn something new. See you all next year!

8 Likes

Well I made it home about 2:00 with no problems thanks to all the great help from my friends at Argos I broke down 21 miles out Chris came to help get me to Argos many offered to help Mike helped take alternator off and reinstall and drive me to parts store after that we were able to have fun and visit with all the great people and their builds.I am already looking forward to 2018
Until we meet again Dan Moore

6 Likes

Got home about 2:00 pm , Doris and I had a great time (as always). Thanks to all that were able to make it, and to all that weren’t able to make it you were missed. The food was great, the people were awesome , and the weather was sweet. I’m ready to do it again 2018.

5 Likes

I made it home about 2pm also Thanks to BrianW when he left woke me up and I was able to get a early start. What everyone else said many thanks

4 Likes

Someday i will make it… but the plane would not allow me to take the tuktuk in carry on… something about charcoal not ok in the cabin i guess

3 Likes

Certainly wish i could have met you all there, my better set of transportation hopefully will be ready when next year rolls around.

2 Likes

I was disapointed that I could only come down for the day on Friday and missed seeing some of you. Still, I had a good time and learned some stuff and got inspired again.

4 Likes

Plese anounce if you ever decode to hop on a plane, l have similar plans someday, wuld hate to miss knowing you.

On bringing the tuktuk, have you concidered of charcoal powered boat construction? :smile:

3 Likes

Good morning all.

Again the Lemler family has shown they are masters at hosting an event. Thanks to all that were involved.

The wife and I got home about 7 pm last night from the flawless trip. I added 1300 miles to the truck odometer with a very small dent in my wood pile and wallet.

Thanks again to all :relaxed:

8 Likes

I have a few pictures to share, but this one is my favorite. It may wind up on a t-shirt.

Kevin Delonay with a big woodgas grin.

13 Likes

Chris, I don’t recognize his name. I tried to search his name on DOW. He must go by a different name? Is this a new wood truck?

2 Likes

Bill, I talked with Kevin and he told me he is a reader not a poster but he promised to post some now that he is up and running. He did a really nice job on that nice looking truck.

4 Likes

Yes , Kevin has a nice, clean and sharp 97 dakota . When he drove in it made me want to hide my ole truck behind the barn :confounded:

Below is some pictures of Kevin , Randy and Carl playing with fire .

12 Likes

Maybe, on day… i’ll fly on charcoal…

10 Likes

Driving home from Argos.

7 Likes