2018 Argos reports and pictures

Excellent videoing Mike. I enjoyed seeing it all over again, great memories.
Bob

1 Like

Nice work Mike Renolds you made the argoes meeting real and complete, hope you can make it next year, going by all the pics and vidios you sure was bussy makeing the filming. Thanks Mike. Renolds.

3 Likes

What Kevin said , Thanks a bunch Mike .

2 Likes

awesome job there mike

3 Likes

Ok, i am home now on my computer, having time to upload the 360º clips
Uncut, but enjoy anyway :grin:

I will find a way to upload the 360º pictures to
Use your mouse to swirl around …

Driving shotgun with Wayne… what could someone wish for more ?

10 Likes

Never saw that kind of film before! Love it! It feels as if you are there, eaven better!

1 Like

Thank you Koen, 360* video viewing is great. I could see what Wayne was doing when he was driving down the road with the controls in his truck.
Bob

1 Like

Thanks Koen, I love it. Wayne’s comment sure made me laugh “even if it’s not warmed up yet there’s still enough power to navigate the fair grounds” and one second later almost burning rubber :smile:

5 Likes

Me too :smile: my ride doesent do that on petrol :smile:

3 Likes

I like the 360 film. Never seen that before. Real cool.

3 Likes

I am with kristijan, on that one my truck wont run that good on old school carurator.?

3 Likes

This was on another stick… firing up the gasifier on the back of the truck with Wayne Keith

8 Likes

Thanks for the videos Koen . Some real fancy filming :grinning:

2 Likes

That kind of 360* videoing would be the solution to the no distraction devices law we have in the State of Washington. Set it up on a mount turn it on and drive. I like it.
Bob

1 Like

Hi Wayne,
yup, but i just don’t want to post the clip where we broke the 110mph marker…

3 Likes

Good morning Koen

I must admit the 110 mph is not an honest speed . It took a tail wind and a down hill grade :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey Koen.

Thanks much for the 360 degree videos .

In the first video I can turn the picture to your face at 3-4 minutes and see a big smile . :grinning:

SWEM

6 Likes

My smile is still as big… i needed to buy lemons when i got of the plane…

2 Likes

The 360º pictures…

https://www.facebook.com/koen.vanlooken/media_set?set=a.1855753351112636.1073741834.100000339675033&type=3&uploaded=26

2 Likes

Koen, Thanks for the link, not working for me. Says page not found!
OKAY! Works if you are currently signed-in to your Facebook account!
Very Cool! Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like