2018 Argos reports and pictures

I’m signed in to fb and watching the pics but I can’t rotate them like I did with the videos. Ideas?

1 Like

Do you see the 360º sign ?

1 Like

Didn’t work on the pad.
Phone works now. Thank you!
I’ll have to watch them all around again :smile:

3 Likes

Im not loged intoo f book though the pics are fine koen, thanks for adding too the pics, maybe next year i wont be so asleep.And the 360 on the vids work good.That 360 teck was new too me.

2 Likes

Just uploaded another video. Long, hopefully not boring. Should be one more Argos video if I can keep at editing. I am using a new-to-me (free, open source) video editor called “Shotcut”. I really like it and the price is right, but there is a learning curve, like anything else worth doing! :grin:

9 Likes

I need to let everyone know of a machine and tractor event Aug 3-5 at clermont county fairgrounds Owensville, Oh. outside Cincinnati also the following weekend another meet-up in Georgetown, Oh at there fairgrounds Aug 10-12
I will be at both events with my woodchar gasifier, sawdust and woodchip stoves. Check it out on the web. Everyone is welcome to come and show their projects. I may even be able to come up with some wood chunks of you let me know ahead of time. Hope to see you there.
Dan Moore
513-404-0047.

8 Likes

Hello all.

With Argos 2021 getting near I wanted to bring up a couple of threads from the past . A lot of good pictures , videos and comments that the new members may not have viewed .

7 Likes

I’m not finding an actual argos 2021 topic. is there one that is active on what - when - how - etc? What is needed? When are folks coming?

2 Likes

:grin: