2018 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | June 1-3

I was watching a video on how they treat and protect vehicles in your area. If you don’t, they say, “vehicles don’t wear out, they rust out.”
Bob

7 Likes

@Chris, when will the 2019 argos meet be? Thanks, Tyler.

2 Likes

Good morning Tyler .

Below is what has been planed for Argos 2019

3 Likes

thanks, planning to finish and bring my simple FEMA gasifier to run a small engine around 8 hp, sounds like a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Just wanted to say to everyone out there that we really appreciate this group and how helpful everyone is. Not many such groups would be as interested in helping each other and even donating money to bring people from around the world to visit and share ideas, and encouraging those attempting to make an economic venture out of it. Just wanted to encourage everyone to take notice of what we have here and appreciate it.

I hope everyone can make it to Argos this year. It seems to be a good one adding up.

Also, I appreciate very much all of you who have helped Jakob with his projects. He is getting pretty close to attempting a flare on the Dakota I think.

14 Likes

I culdnt put it better my self. Its a real pleasure and honor to be a psrt of such a generous society!

11 Likes

Kristijan,
Your accomplishments and posts have been inspiring! How does one man get so much accomplished?!
Are there like 40 hours a day in that part of the world? Thank you.
Pepe

6 Likes

I think we’re posting on an out dated thread, I posted a question on Argos 2019 thread.

2 Likes