2018 Indiana Woodgas Meetup | Argos, IN | June 1-3

I found cheap flights and my brother lives in Indiana so we are coming to Argos. We plan to arrive on Thursday and have to leave after lunch on Saturday. Woo Hoo! Can’t wait.

7 Likes

Yahoo! Glad to hear it

3 Likes

Getting ready for the long drive and I have a bit of hardwood (furniture scraps). Anyone bringing a chunker, If so I’ll bring some of the wood with me?

2 Likes

10 day weather forecast looks excellent, no rain, high 70s daytime and high 50s at night.

4 Likes

counting down for 12 timezone’s jet lag coming up…

6 Likes

we will keep you awake!

6 Likes

Thanks for the warning Don .

I will be sure to wear heavy coat and long johns :grinning:

9 Likes

12 time zones = the far side of the world!

Be sure to move around some, us older folks don’t do well with that much inactivity

So glad you are coming

3 Likes

Dang, I just put mine away. Sounds like definite shorts and t-shirt forecast to us!

2 Likes

Maybe I missed it in one of the lists, but Jesse wants to know if Gary Gilmore is coming.

2 Likes

Too bad you caint bring the little tuk tuk char truck, i want too check the milege and power too that setup.

2 Likes

Oh the yearning, I can feel it!!:frowning_face:

4 Likes

Hi Billy, After the fiasco last year, I have laid low on committing this year. Right now, my plans are to drive the Ford Ranger to Argos and arrive on Thursday. I need to leave Saturday afternoon to be home in time for a family vacation. So the short answer is “yes” I plan to be there.
Gary in PA

6 Likes

Beside you, Wayne and Chris, i am happy to be meeting a lot of meaningful people next weekend.

Any idea if we can catch Steve U to attend ? Besides Argos and the above mentioned, he’s on my Bucket list of people to meet before the wood (charcoal) run’s out…

3 Likes

We’ll be missing you too Carl. It won’t be the same.

5 Likes

I could send Dolittle in my place?? :dog2:

5 Likes

Wish we could see you, Miss Ruby and Dolittle :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Carl if you need some wood too get back home we could all bring 200 pounds or so too help.Actually i think you haf other apointments on those dates. Catch you next year if you can.

3 Likes

Hello everybody!
New on the sign-up sheet are Kevin Rowland, Bruce Southerland, Greg Henze, and Bruce Tyo. Thanks, Gary Gilmore for planning to come. I went to my Mom’s today and picked up the finished T-shirts. Thanks to my brother Jamie, they look great! I met with the Lemler’s and Kevin Holland the fairgrounds manager on Thursday at Argos. Lemler’s have the keys to the building and we should be there about noon on Thursday the 31st. You can probably get in the gate beforehand, but the buildings will be locked. Praying for safe and fun travels for all making the journey, distances great and small! :grinning:

6 Likes

looking like a record turnout wish I could swing it this year . just not in the cards :frowning_face:

4 Likes