Bug Reports & New Features

I Am S-o-o-o-o-o V’e’e’e’e’ry H=a=a=a=ppy It IS S.o.o.o.o Cl>o>s>e To C#H#R#I#S#T#M#A#S!!!

Edit add:
Well that finally worked!
So now WHY has 4 of the last 5 posts that I put up been 403’ed rejected??
Too slow typing? With too many pre-post edit corrections?

Regards
Steve Unruh

Ahhh . . . I see
Still sensitive to colons, semicolons and quotations marks.
All needed for clear, proper English text.
Still work to do with this new-age censorship limitation AdminChris
S.U.

Steve; I hope you are following Chris’s instructions when you receive a rejectlTomC

Hey TomC
I’ve been using the direct to ChrisKY route for info. On site for “break-it” testing.

Example “these” quotation characters just went through.
I am always shy about on a public forum opening up to hurts and weaknesses. Never want to give the bastards the satisfaction. 'Cept maybe a neiner, niener - more please. Is that as hard as you can twist that knife?

Now personal development mistakes, dead-end approaches taken is different. Say them all hoping to help speed others up a little.
Recognizing most learn best by making their own mistakes.
Why the actual push to DOing is important versus jabberwock/talking to be able to make the mistakes to do the learning.
Only real skills I have is the ability to detach myself completely from ego; read people and moods.
Well . . . yeah . . . and an encyclopedic memory. But that was the Steve I WAS. Not the SteveU I am now become.
Regards
Steve Unruh

OK guys, I really do appreciate the responses. I know it’s frustrating, but as you can see we are making progress.

If you want to help, once again this is EXACTLY what is needed - no more, no less.

1. Timestamp. Whenever you get an error, note the time and timezone.

2. Text of your rejected post. Get this by using your browser’s Back button, select all, copy.

EMAIL both of these to me at [email protected].

Speculating about why you got rejected is foolish and distracting … there’s no malicious intent, no censorship. It’s just a bug that’s getting fixed. Don’t like it? Then help me fix it by following the above.

Hi Chris,
I noticed in the “General Discussion” topics that Bargins is misspelled it should be Bargains. Thanks.
Pepe

Hmm, yes I see it, but that’s not really a bug… :beetle:

I can’t go around fixing all the misspelled words ever posted. :wink:

Closing thread. Post bug reports here instead: