Bug Reports & New Features

Images are screwy right now, some showing up full size - sorry dialup’ers. We had a security leak (along with lots of other Drupal sites) and are reinstalling a few of the modules. Your patience appreciated.

I’d guess that the re-modulating is probably causing the need for me to log back in every time, even sometimes when I haven’t “left” the site? Also I’ve been having issues with posts not getting marked as “read”.

All in all, my issues are quite minor, especially in comparison. Just thought you might want to know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Brian, sorry for the hiccups, we’ll be back in business very soon. Thanks for the bug report, yes it is helpful.

We seem to be back online. Posting was interrupted but is now fixed. Photos are still iffy. Thanks for your patience!

Isn’t working for me yet. Oops does now!

I still cant post a comment. Well that just posted obviously, but just tried to post on my wood is good blog and it was FORBIDDEN.

About 9 hours

The Apash server has bloced all attempts to edit and write…

Max

Thanks, Chris!

Will try editing again…

Max

Returning to hitherto behaivior:

You don’t have permission to access /comment/33725/edit on this server.

Max

Thanks Max. Try it once more please. Will a few other folks please try editing a post (not the first post in a topic, anything after the first one). Let me know if it gives an error.

Not working…

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /comment/1180/edit on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at driveonwood.com Port 80

OK, talking to my web security guy, he says the site is now very sensitive to SQL characters, most punctuation, and specifically the pound sign and semicolons. Too many of them will cause it to reject your post.

Until we get this dialed in properly, please save your work elsewhere, and be prepared to submit multiple times with punctuation tweaks. Pictures are still broken as of 12/9/14 8:45pm EST.

Chris I can’T post on my thread, it says forbidden

Hi, Chris! Persistence!

Still no Writing or editing…

Max

Ha! Ha! Well Folks when this mischief hacker/spammer crapola happens like I’ve been plagued with for years trying to shut me up . . . you just force though something/anything to fist in the air declare, “I’m still here!!”
Steve Unruh
(now if I can get this from defaulting to magnifier - then screen turned off going to -85% unviewable screen for me and get my shift key from bouncing my cursor all over the place I write more too)

O.K. editing above work. S.U.

Still couldn’t respond to Wayne on my new thread

Thanks guys, hang in there. Fix is coming.

Let’s go another round… anybody still having issues posting or editing posts?

Chris, what are the chances these pictures from Wayne’s thread can be recovered?
http://forum.driveonwood.com/t/waynes-international-gasifier-build-thread/1209/27

Still in the middle of it… I guess.

Hi, Chris!

No editing, no new messages yet.

Persistance!

Max