Bug Reports & New Features

Bill, I’m seeing pictures there, are you not seeing them? The “view original” is still broken, we’re working on that, and everything will be as before.

Max, it appears you’re the only one still having this issue. Your messages are getting posted, and they are editable on this end. I’ll try and find out whats up with your account.

Anybody else with posting issues?

No pictures with that post. With my phone or computer.

Very strange Bill… I don’t really know how that could happen. Rest assured the photos are still there. I can email them to you if you need.

I think I figured it out last night how I’m going to do it. I was looking for the assembly pictures of the air sleeved/ heat exchanger.

Getting used to… ;-))

Hi, Chris!

Take this on the light hearted side! 20:10 EET = GMT + 3h

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /comment/33725/edit on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at driveonwood.com Port 80

Max

Hi Max,

Ah, I see the post you’re trying to edit now. It had too much punctuation. I have edited it to reduce the number of special characters, you should now be able to add or edit it as desired.

Silly problem, too much punctuation - but it’s what we have to deal with, for a little while longer.

Hello Chris.
If I post something and then go back and edit and try to send another another image ,it won’t let me, say’s i 'am in forbidden area.
Could it be my problem or the sites?
Thanks Chris i’am sure you are very busy at solving these problems.

Calvin.

Yup, we’re still working on images. It’s the site, not you. For now just hold tight.

Hallo Chris .
Sorry for posting in wrong area.When I post something and then try to edit something & add an image to the original post , it forbids me in that area.
Is it my doings on this end or the site?
Thanks again for your good work.
calvin

Hey Cris tried to post on removable funnel wouldnt let me denied Al

Chris; I got "don’t have permission bla bla bla 1481 on this server.

Apache/2.2.3 server drivingonwood.com Port 80

Shoot. I lost one of my long dissertations. Maybe it is telling me somethingTomC

Ha! Ha! Same problem here TomC.
I’ve lost two long explanatory posts and had two post edits not stick. Yes I think we are being told something! That part is not so bad actually - more time to woodstove sit, read and think.
Now when “something” is that attempting to use proper written, evolve English gets punished!! And next/texting new-speek passes through then I get very, very suspicious peeved.
Steve Unruh

Edited O.K. ChrisKY

Chris I was able to finally post to the new thread today but it did not move up to the top of whats new

It did deny my picture but I see it did post it

Thanks!

Chris, for restoring & upgrading!

Max

Thanks!

Chris, for restoring & upgrading!

Max

Hi Chris,
I’m getting “forbidden” on my posts in comments to any other blog. I am also “denied access” to many areas of my research. I am a paid premium member. Thanks for your hard work on fixing the site.
just thought you should know of probs, Gordon

Thanks for the continued reports. Will be meeting with web IT guy soon to sort out the remaining issues.

Just fixed the double-click issue on the menu bar.

Chris, Just out of curiosity, how much space is “our” site taking up now ??? I can’t do youtube or any high speed stuff so all the videos mean nothing to me. I can’t even post pictures here. I can’t even post links to my old pictures anymore so my friends can upload them for me … They plan to put up a new tower in the village park which would be line of site … I don’t know what company it will be or if it will happen. Property tax bills showed up today as well as some medical bills … Internet is low priority … Thanks for sending the disk out. I will let you know when it gets here … Regards, Mike

Well ChrisKY
Just had TWO, 403 Forbiden to post comments. Too hard to re-type these up. Thoughts lost, initiative to break through my brain slow lost. This attack has been effective in censorship. Best the originator not be openly ID’ed. Too many of us here would be pound of flesh taking.
Lookin for the gate now, I’d just add another to my honor guards “acompanoning friends” into the after life.
Catch you on the Friday call-in??
Steve Unruh

PS, I have never had any problems posting comments … Maybe being old fashioned is better ??? M