Charcoal powerd Seat Arosa 1.0

Open a youtube-account and upload there. That’s the only way, pc or phone. Then you just copy the link and post on DOW.

I would love to visit again, but I’m too tied up by work these days. I have a maximum of 4 days off in a row and would probably only get to Denmark before I had to turn back home :disappointed: If you ever have the opportunity going north, you are very velcome to visit.
Yes, woodgasing is a lonely business. There are a few woodgasers around here, but I’ve never met any of them in person. I don’t know if any of them are currently active either. DOW is the only active daily using members forum I know of.

5 Likes

And it is a truely something special so keep up the good job guys we are building the future together!

7 Likes

There is a “Yahoo Woodgas Group” also. That is where we all hung out until DOW took over. I go there every few days but I have a hard time finding my way around it anymore. For those interested I believe there is a Yahoo Charcoal Group also. TomC

4 Likes

Hi Kristijan,

I plan to visit Croatia this Winter with my family. This could be the opportunity to see your little “Seat” and meet you? Slovenia is at a hop from Croatia!

Thierry

1 Like

I wuld be honored :grinning: what part of Croatia do you plan to visit? I live about 40 km from the border.

1 Like

As said there are other active forums.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/WoodGas

Non-English language there has been a few too.
A Russian one that had the majority of input from Ukrainians. Pulled down. Gone now.
German language ones. One out of Germany. Gone. Taken up by a Swiss based in German language as “Holtz Gibt Gas” Gone now too. Why? Lack of participation.
Non-English language try now:
www.thedrizzler.org
The principals there were very Holtz Gibt Gas last active and were trying to get all systems interchange participation now on their own site. On Home screen extensive multi-language side-bar button.
Frenchman, Francios Pal put up once a link to a French language alternative energy site he said had woodgas activity.

All of these associations are voluntary participation, and live or die by participation’s.
No one of them ever “takes-over”. That is impossible.

Regards
Steve Unruh

4 Likes

Opps. Missed one other gasification site.
www.gasifier.bioenergylists.org
Jeff Davis just posted up The 2016 Argos event.
There once was a supported listserv bulletin board type site associated. Some used this too. Very un-moderated and could get wild there.
S.U.

2 Likes

Can’t find the 2016 post but the 2015 stuff made me feel a year younger!

3 Likes

Don, I didn’t have much time for pictures this year. I might of snapped a grand total of three… :cry:

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! Double Opps. No I did not notice the year date.
Anyhow . . . my point was it is impossible for any one forum or group to take over the Net info exchange on any topic.
The Yahoo Charcoalgasification group that Gary Gilmore was before the DOW was even envisioned, and set up.
It is still alive, active and kicking. I just got a dispatch e-mail of nine new interchanges.
Some posting up there who never post onto the DOW.
Some from there, like GaryG and others, cross posting from there to here.
Regards
Steve Unruh

1 Like

l finaly found the time to upload this long promissed video so here is my litle beast :wink:

Here is a walk around video will do a drive test soon l hope.

14 Likes

Wow! Kristijan,
That is the neatest install I have ever seen. I would never know by glancing at that car that it was gasifier powered. Thanks for the walk around video. I am impressed by all the thought that it took to design it and the superb workmanship!

6 Likes

What Don said. Very clean install. Nice job

3 Likes

Very Nice!!! Thank you for the video walk around.

3 Likes

Kristijan - The only two words I understood in that video were “on” and “off.”

But you speak the universal language of excellence in design and implementation.

Congratulations on some beautiful work.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words :slight_smile:

lt was a top priority to make it look as normal as possible to not have problems with the law. And so far it havent drawn much atention to them luckly :grinning:

6 Likes

Hi Kristijan,

2 items to ad in your car, solely to keep you alive… :
1: CO alarm
2: a bottle of medicinal oxygen with an breathing mask…

Without the Oxy and sensing the first severe symptoms… no change

Pure oxy only, will be able to expell the Co from your bloodstream…

Only the other option otherwise: take out the windows…

12 Likes

Don’t for get your camera.
Wow! Impressed!

4 Likes

Nice job!!
Remines me of my WoodpoweredFordFiesta only much neater!! Herb

2 Likes

Your system is almost invisible to the untrained eye and I think you have done a brilliant job, cant wait to see a start up and drive video so neat and tidy well done mate
Oh and second what Koen said about taking precautions remember safety first .

Dave

6 Likes