Gilmore style?

Hi Koen
I would like to know the order of magnitude of depression of a gasifier the engine intake?
How H2O ", and cyclone gasifier and filter?
Thierry thank you.

Hi Thierry,

I hope i understand correct: you mean the vacuum from the engine and all parts ?
Up to now, i build them as “easy breathers” so low pressure drops for the small engines.
The use of small, soft charcoal , helps a lot to keep it “easy going”

The small gasifier set with waterpump, demonstrating for local vilagers

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

for more still pictures

1 Like

And my new play ground plus big toy to play with…

5 Likes

Hi Koen.
Is it a biogas unit?
Thierry

Hi Thierry,
No , this is a downdraft gasifier for raw bamboo

1 Like

Hi Thierry,
i am going to use this baby to give you some more info on your question
grtz
Koen

Two more little projects to build a gasifier with.
The white little pickup is a “Tuk Tuk” with a 3 cylinder 659cc gasoline engine. It has a EFI :stuck_out_tongue:

The green trike is an electric driven, need to build it with gasifier-engine-pmg to battery charge and drive.

2 Likes

That is the neatest little truck i never seen one like,or the trike EITHER.This will really be interesteing,perfect for the charco crowd you have,Thanks for posting,i will be watching too,nice doners vehicles.

The truck , the girl and the gasifier tank to be… proportional…

The girl is 90 pounds…

3 Likes

I’d love to have one of those trucks

2 Likes

a little to big to take in the carry on luggage… but might be suited for the check inn ?

1 Like

Hi Koen
You know the compression ratio of the engine of your truck?
It is a small-displacement engine and a square.
You do not miss crainds power?

Arvid.
Small suzuki carry Used in Quebec are imported “importation Ecoboat”
Phone: 819/729/3450

1 Like

Thierry,
The engine is a 3 cyl , EFI , 598 cc, Daihatsu
Common used in Thailand Tuk Tuk and Japanese little trucks

CR = 9,5, Bore 68mm Stroke 60mm
On gasoline it should have 43 Hp @5900 rpm

I don’t need the power, i just need it run and move the car with some reserve power…

Just got informed. The minister of energy from Myamar is coming to visite my work here next monday… damn, going to be another long weekend to prepare things, but sure will give some good pictures to post…
Even possible without the flip flops this time… :wink:

6 Likes

Nice comparison on the truck sizeing,how fast them trucks drive on regular basis.Looks about like the ones the deer hunters use trail rideing,and they go about 25 mph.The tires look a little bigger than the trail wagon transit.

Koen; I am so happy with the work you are doing there. The fact that you have the attention of the Minister of energy is just amazing. Keep up the good work.TomC