Gilmore style?

Hi Kristijan,

Almost correct, not really contracts, but Agreements in research, goal to create a real learning platform.
Patents: yes but for the opposite reason. The late King of Thailand did the same, patenting to preserve the knowledge not being blocked in big cooperates, instead being available for everybody…
Meaning that all rights and knowledge is flowing into teaching programs.

7 Likes

Smart King, to bad is gone now, we need more smart leaders in this world to keep greedy people out of the picture for everyones benefit. We the People, not Someone getting Rich and Controlling everyone.
Bob

8 Likes

Amen Bob Mackey…

2 Likes

What, where, when, who?

Aleksander,
This particular section of the Drive on Wood forum normally talks about small engines running on charcoal gas, and what Koen V. has built, and operates. :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks, but I’m talking about destiny, “(Amen Bob Mackey…)”. Worried. It is necessary to save. Give me the coordinates … I’m in character … yet :airplane::ship::rocket::alarm_clock:

If you look at the comments directly above that, they’re talking about the late king of Thailand, who seemed to be a monarch working for the good of his people.

1 Like

Bear with me (Google Translate)

In this context, Amen = Strong Agreement.

Аминь, =
сильное соглашение

1 Like

Clear. Everything will be there. All observations and decisive actions are canceled.:writing_hand:
Visual Physics Gazgena - modeling process.

A below toys on a Christmas tree. My presents.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Life goes on - Winter 2016

a show per day, keeps the doctor away…
Small generator, small lady… Big Drill and big smile…

9 Likes

I hear Hollywood calling for you to make commercials for them.

Please advise your wife to take a more ridged stance and “grab” the drill more firmly. Over the years I have known the proper use of one of those drills, but in a rush forgotten and suffered several sprained wrists. One time while leaning way over and drilling a head bolt out of an engine, the drill grabbed and stuffed me down in between the fender and the engine. TomC

3 Likes

No surprise, but you aren’t the first one to suffer from a drill motor grabbing.
I asked for input on solutions to that problem some years ago in the Home Shop Machinist’s “Third Hand” column.
I got many responses and wrote an article about the various problems and solutions:
http://spaco.org/Blacksmithing/Bighole/Bighole.htm

Pete Stanaitis

5 Likes

Outside picture from my “school”

11 Likes

Is that center tower in the building for natural air conditioning? What are your average daytime temperatures?

1 Like

I was admiring that as well Don. Passive heating and cooling is something I have a great interest in.

2 Likes

actually its the top roof for the big gasifier, but all the heat is “lifted out” by the design

Average temperatures at the moment; night time around 25ºC and now 08 am its 28ºC getting up to 40ºC during the day

2 Likes

sad but so thru…
I don’t have time to come over to the USA DOW meetings, yet
To learn how it should be done…
But…:
I do invite anybody to come over here and teach me over a few cold beers how to do things…

2 Likes

My wife showing of her skills and teaching me how to… at least she did bring the beer…

15 Likes

Koen; I see your wife stopped giving you the “thumbs - up” sign and is now giving you the “piece sign” or the one with both hands looks like she is copying Pres. Richard Nixon’s sign. TomC

2 Likes