Life goes on - Summer 2018

Ouch that looks like a few hours and a lot of favors to friends before she is on solid ground again…

3 Likes

Yes, I regret I pushed the like button earlier.
Kristijan, judging from the soft ground it seems you got the rain that never reached the rest of us.
Are you in the hay business already?

1 Like
4 Likes

When you get a 4wd tractor with a bucket stuck you are in a bad place…

5 Likes

When you get anything vehicle stuck in the mud it’s not good, unless you really like playing in the mud.
Bob

2 Likes

Yes and no when I get a 2wd tractor or my pickup stuck I can feel pretty confident that a 4wd tractor will just pull it out once I get a chain on a good spot… When I get my biggest tractor stuck a little 2wd tractor won’t be pulling it out as easy. So I tend to be braver or more stupid with the small stuff depending on how you look at it I guess. But I tend to avoid danger with my biggest tractor as I don’t want to think about how i would get it out… Typically when you get a bucket loader stuck you can use the bucket to push you backwards out of it. Sure does tare up the ground but will lift the front end and push it back. Not that I have ever gotten equptiment stuck before. Lol

5 Likes

We havent had any rain for 3 weeks now, and thats in the rainforest. We invented mud up here, 2 wheel drive tractors are almost useless here!

1 Like

We used to do that with log trucks. It works great, usually. It also costs plenty of valve stems.

Not cool. I fear for when the arctic ocean is ice free, our climates will change severely.

3 Likes

no worries june is usually wet here, we call it juneuary lol

2 Likes

I’ll try to explain the weather but, you will have to do addictional reading. In about 1880, the magnetic poles started to shift in a runup to a pole flip. The sun flips every 11 years. We don’t flip near as often. CURENTLY, the south magnetic pole has left the geographic south pole. It is wandering around, I believe in the Indian Ocean. The north magnetic pole has left the north geographic pole and, is down in Siberia.
These are the magnetic poles that are moving. The magnetic poles deflect solar and cosmic particle flux.
they deflect flux most strongly at the pole and, most weakly at the equator. Makes sense.

The particle flux hits the thrmosphere
“The thermosphere is the layer of the Earth’s atmosphere directly above the mesosphere and below the exosphere.”
“It extends from about 90 km (56 miles) to between 500 and 1,000 km (311 to 621 miles) above our planet.”
"its temperature ranges 932°F to 3,632°F. "
The thermosphere is where you see the Aurora Borealis. I’ve seen them in Alaska. REALLY impressive.
In a general sense, the flux heats the thermosphere and, the thermosphere heats the earth. Much l;ike the steel plate in your BBQ. In a general sense, heat on earth is being radiated by the thermosphere.
Remember the protection / deflection caused by the magnetic poles? As the magnetic poles move, they bring this deflaection with them. Since the magnetic pole is no longer in the arctic, the thermosphere is warming the arctic. The same is true in the antarctic.
The strongest point of the magnetic shilked deflects the greatest amount of flux. When it moves away, the flux hits the thermosphere and re-radiates the part of the earth that is directly in line.
The migration of the poles has sped up in the last 15 years. Nobody is certain just how fast it will go, nor, at what point it will do a fast jump.
The Atlantic conveyor (current) has slowed down to a 1,000 year low. This, and other factors has messed up the weather patterns and, is ausing a LOT of crop and livestock loss.
The sun is going into a solar minimum and we are expected to enter a mini ice age like the Maunder Minimum. BUT, as the poles get ever-weaker, even a weak sun wills end through solar storms that will mess with everything. ALL of our weather is electric. That is why the volcanoes are kicking up.

The 1869 Carrington event was a solar flare of magnitude X45 it burned down some tekegraph offices. A much smaller flare in Quebec many years later destroyed huge power station transformers.
Rememer, our magnetosphere is getting much weaker. The latest research claims that we are overdue for a X45 flare and due for an X60 flare.

So, even with a weaker sun, we had 6 named storms in the Atlantic at the same time…

The weather is going to get increasingly wild. Same for volcanoes and earthquakes. They are all tied to extraterrestrial flux flows.

2 Likes

Heart felt thanks for the privilage of enjoying this day. Hope all DOW has a great day.

9 Likes

I have been on the places where many brave US serviceman have fallen.
The foxholes in Belgium Ardennen, Bastogne.
The beaches in Normandie

Respect for those who made it possible that i was born as a free man, may they never be forgotten, amen.

9 Likes

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. May we all be found faithful in that duty. The debt we owe those who paid that price can only be paid by taking their places if and when it becomes necessary.

5 Likes

Amen to the above . Well said Carl, Koen and Robin

17 Likes

hey look at that double Alabama rainbow.

Where were you born Koen?

3 Likes

I am born in Belgium, 1962

3 Likes

Wow you found the pot of gold at the base of both those rainbows… great photo I love the lineup with your truck.

3 Likes

Damn good atention to detail Dan l missed that! Not sure if Wayne shot this on purpose but the rainbow sure points to gold gold!

4 Likes

Hi William. I enjoy reading your analysis and inquiry, but I felt I would comment on this statement.

The extremely high atmosphere has no mass. It has no air resistance to speak of either, as this is the zone where satellites orbit stably. Therefore it’s heating potential is practically nil. If it was otherwise, all our satellites, the space station, etc would roast, or fall from orbit. Also, where the magnetic poles line up would have no net effect on heat contribution even if this was a true effect, as the same total wattage of energy would be pumped into the earth, quickly it would have it’s effect on climate just the same.

3 Likes