Life goes on - Summer 2019

One more day. Lots and Lots of pain today. Getting worse as my herbals, anti inflamatories and cbd wear off. Only allowed narcotics now, but they don’t do very much. Praise the Lord, I was able to sleep until afternoon today. That helps some… One more full day…Billy

6 Likes

I hope you get through these coming days ok Billy. My thoughts and hopes are with you.

It seems you have found the CBD to be a real blessing. I am looking into it myself. The only concern I hear is some liver toxicity in a few people.

Then will come your recovery, probably be like many surgeries, but worse, you won’t know the full extent of recovery for perhaps 2 years, but hopefully they address the pain in the procedure.

Best wishes.

3 Likes

I will be holding you up in prayer Billy, in the Lord YHVH, Yeshua Name that everything works out for the Lord’s Glorious plan for you Brother.
Bob

4 Likes

Billy, you will be in our prayers .

Hope for a speedy recovery .

4 Likes

Billy, I’m holding my tumbs and hope the nurses take good care of you.

5 Likes

That’s interesting. Superstitious people here say they are going to cross their fingers. Swedes hold their thumbs. Must have something to do with frostbite or something like that.?!:grin:

I just ate a pizza. My last meal until after surgery. Not as satisfying as I had hoped. But not too bad. I hate waiting. But they do have me scheduled as the first surgery of the day, so we will have to leave here at 2 am to get to Atlanta on time. But then we should be finished long before noon…Lord willing.

9 Likes

I wish you well Billy, let’s hope it goes alright.

6 Likes

ok, it’s 2:08 AM . Have to leave for the hospital in about 7 minutes. I don’t believe in luck, so I won’t ask for any, just your prayers. Billy

10 Likes

Hello this is Jesse just got a call and daddy is about to get out of surgery. The doctor says he sould be able to leave today.

10 Likes

Thank you for the update, this has to be a scary time for you

2 Likes

Wow, already at the end of the assembly line? I was under the impression this procedure would require some recovery time at the hospital?

2 Likes

We try to ship people home as fast as we can here the hospital beds are very expensive sleeping arrangements in the USA.

4 Likes

Billy, hoping you have a speedy recovery. You are in our prayers. May the Lord bless you.

Conrad & Vicky
6 Likes

It seems like when I am in a hurry I have tractor flats and more often the rear. On the bright side no risk of frost bite today :grinning:

IMG_0929IMG_0931IMG_0932

8 Likes

Hi Wayne, do you keep fluid in your tires? We have to here to keep them on the hill sides.:rofl:

3 Likes

Wayne those flats are never fun. But at the moment I would be happy to trade tractor peoblem with you.

My Allis Chalmers D15 is in the middle of getting a motor rebuild. It decided for no good reason I can find to seize the rear main bearing. :cry:
Long story but I am waiting for some parts to put a new overhaul kit into it. When I am done that tractor better stop giving me a hard time it has never run right since my brother rebuilt it a few years ago now.

2 Likes

Hey Al

I find it easier to just run a smaller tire on the up hill side .:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Yes Dan .

This equipment can be nice when it is running good but when they break it can be tough .

3 Likes

What works best for me is to drive straight up the hill instead of playing around on the side of them… I have a couple of those hills you only go straight up and down. My grandfather seemed to think it was more fun to drive the old Farmall H sideways on the same hill and practice jumping off as it rolled over a few times. Luckily he never got hurt.

3 Likes

Hey Wayne
People here rise Angus cattle because they are short legged in front that way they stand level and always feed going up hill _ __ i think they learn to walk backwards going down hill.:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes