Life goes on - Winter 2015

Congratulations!
A new woodgaser is born.

3 Likes

You bringing him to Argos? Was thinking just yesterday that it was getting near. Congratulations

1 Like

Congrats Joe! How is that gonna work with your third shift job? Hope you don’t get too sleep deprived.

2 Likes

Congrats Joe,ya got another helper

1 Like

Oh WOW, two boys, what fun. You are blessed.

1 Like

Congratulations Joseph

1 Like

Remember Joseph, if you add enough sons, you’ll have a baseball team. :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife. What a way to start a new year with a new life. TomC

1 Like

Enjoy and savor every minute of it, Joseph. It seems like only yesterday that my 38 yo daughter was born. I wish you all good health and long life.
Pepe

1 Like

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for your comments! Everything has been great besides the lack of sleep. You would think that one would get used to this after the 2nd child but it never gets old!!

5 Likes

Sawmill slabs are useful in man ways, not only motor fuel.
Wife at work. Had to pretend master chef on my own.

9 Likes

That is one neat stove and oven. I didn’t know they were made like that. I bet Bill Shiller wants one now!

2 Likes

Yes, Bill would’t have to fuss with propane bottles :smile:

These stoves are made in Sweden by Husqvarna for 150 years. They still make them. They come in different sizes. Mine is medium and probably 50-60 years old. I installed it 21 years ago when we moved here.

1 Like

That’s a cool stove… hmmm I mean hot stuff there… :grin:

I like it.

1 Like

Thanks for the video JO . Here is a pic of our old stove. We don’t use it a lot but it is here if we need it.

All winter long we will have something cooking on the wood heater in the back ground .

Biscuits cooked in this stove have no electric or propane taste :joy:

8 Likes

These stoves seem to be multiplying… I want one… :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ha! Funny how the smallest glimpse of a flame will turn us on.
Wayne, is that another cleanout on the right hand side of your oven? I find that side tricky to sweep from above (removing hobs/plates) - but the only way for me.

1 Like

Cool stove! I definitely would want one. Thanks for the video Jan-Ola

1 Like

Hello JO .

No clean out on the right side of the stove . There is a ash pan bottom left door. I think same as yours.

Grate shaker shaft

Extra wood door left side .

Sliding air vent left side .

Extra air vent on the back.

Damper that focuses the heat to the oven

6 Likes

Thanks a lot Wayne! Mine has ash pan, grate shaker and the sliding vent - all in the front, but that’s it. Yours seems a bit more high tech :smile:

1 Like