Life goes on - Winter 2018

Based on your outfit and the vegetation you will have a looong wait

8 Likes

Blinding…:grin:

4 Likes

I would mail you some snow but I am pretty sure it wouldn’t survive the shipping.

2 Likes

6 Likes

That is pretty neat!!!

Old man winter comes to kansas…

1 Like

Looks like old man winter is reachin his hand out and those clouds are the fingers.

1 Like

Ya probably a downburst.

What quarter of Kansas you in Ernie?

8 miles east of salina, pic was near center of ks…

1 Like

Up date on rotator cuff repair they called it invasive method incisions looks like I have been hit in the shoulder with 00 buck six holes in it they used something called a arthroscope with camera they ground off two bone spurs scraped off some arthritis added a few new parts an sewed it up told me not to lift no more than a coffee cup for six months

4 Likes

Coffee cups are good. TomC

3 Likes

When there full of coffee :grin:

2 Likes

Well I hope they ment a full coffee cup. Limiting you to an empty one for 6 months would just be mean.

4 Likes

Yea Dan I am going to renegotiate next Tuesday I wont more detail

2 Likes

Yes, and do as they say, it will be a long time healing. I have a buddy who reinjured his shoulder, now they say he’s not a candidate for surgery.

2 Likes

Yea Garry thanks I talked to a lot of people before I decided to do this.

1 Like

Ernie the landscape reminds me of the Sandhills of north central Nebraska. But that is still one awesome picture with the clouds and all

Well it is 21F here today really shouldn’t be that bad to be out in but it is just raw and breezy enough to make the cold cut right through to the bones. Even my Galloways where hiding in the barn today and yesterday they where out running around as happy as could be. Weird because we don’t have a cloud in the sky so you wouldn’t think it would be this raw. It is a good afternoon to sit by the wood stove and catch up on some reading I think.

2 Likes

A lot of the cold days are sunny and clear around here. Clear as a bell and colder than #ell

2 Likes