Next, Case 310

not yet… looks like they are in Timmins and in transit… hopefully tomorrow.

working out the rest of the mounting situation, and then i’ll fit the rest of the ins and outlets… I don’t mind welding… don’t always like the figuring out parts though… lol :slight_smile:

nice work. Is the bottom square tube used to collect condensate? Thanks Al

yup, drains etc have yet to be added

It’s amazing what it takes to get things across the border now

Coming along nicely. Owner’s going to be very happy.

Looking good Arvid !! :slight_smile:

What is the “flange metal” that Bill mentioned recently?

Pete Stanaitis

Bill sent me a package of steel bits and bites… :slight_smile: got here today… I’m sure i;ll find a use for them. Thank you my friend Bill… appreciated as always.

need to get some body work done before I mount stuff permenantly like… slowly it comes…

You are really talented, good work. Restored to her “former glory” plus a gasifier. I’m jealous.

I wouldn’t call me talented when it come to body work… just need it staiter than it was… not really resotring either… :slight_smile: but anything has got to be better than what it was… thanks for the kind words though… it’s appreciated.

saddle bag style mounting…

how ya gonna see anything ?

Hey CarsonH for many “need to see” tractor using a fellow usually is standing up. No need for gear changes. Have hand throttles.
I’d guess you never operated a harvester or combine? ALWAYS have blind sides!
Then BIG trucks! Blind sides abound.
Motor homes. Just how much can be seen off the offside front corner, eh?
S.U.

i’ve driven hwy tractors… they know where they’re goin… don’t need to be able to see. :slight_smile: driven my share of farm tractors to come to think of it.

Depends on what you’re using it for… I use the front right wheel for lining up for pull behind gear so not seeing where its hitting would be a problem. Arvid what is the likely use it will be put to? Looks awesome by the way. I’m on hold waiting for a PTO adaptor for mine…
Best regards, David Baillie

Looking Good :slight_smile:

Wow- excuse me

ch

well if it was mine… lol… I’d put a good size alternator on it, a deep cycle battery and an inverter so I could take it out and use an electric chainsaw to cut some wood. then either buck it up into cord wood or chip it (pto chipper) for heat and fuel… that would be a start… I have some other ideas that I will explore at some point.

planning plumbing… still have to paint… lots to do… fabricate a gas tank and rewire it all… feeling kinda lazy today… lol… we’ll see how much of it i get done