Next, Case 310

Hey Arvid, she is a thing of beauty.

Wow Arvid, that’s coming along nicely!

ok, so it doesn’t need an altenator… just a new ignition switch. cool… cleaned up some ground issues and bypassed the switch and away it goes… Its kinda funny as when Billy was taking it apart the first time round he took the switch off and said get another one… lol… ok ok, we can learn to listen.

Arvid ,

Your getting it too pretty to put in the field and worked :- )

Getting close and looking very nice Arvid.

well… it’s almost time to bite the bullet and put some fire in that thing… all the hoses at fitted, albeit not in the final resting places for a couple of them. it runs on gasoline, starts reliably. Just have to sift some char, I have a trash can from the last time Terry emptied his ash here. I have some chips… of course it’s snowing out though… Hmmmm we’ll see what happens shortly I guess.

That is a job and a half getting every thing together and mounted and ready to ride,caint wait too hear that motor purring on wood gas.ITS GETTING ADDICTIVE IS’ENT IT.

ok, some pics of the tractor outside…

the one pic is showing the hose going to the carb with the valve closed, stuck in on itself… I don’t think a gas engine would run in this situation… on gasoline at any rate.

Vids to follow.

Looks and sounds real good!
TerryL

Hi Arvid
Your video is set to private, thanks Patrick

Hmmmmmm… try it now… forgot to hit publish… if you can imagine

:slight_smile:

Arvid, Great job on the tractor and getting the gasifier so neatly tucked in, balanced and all. Aside from the gasifier I love the stance of that particular tractor.
Pepe

And good running too, I’m sure. Nice husky looking tires give it a “look”.

As usual a nice clean installation. I see the front end sliding in the snow, so I guess that added weight wasn’t enough to stop that. And as you drove around, in the back ground I saw two more possibilities waiting for gasifiers. Keep up the good work TomC

Thanks Tom, and everyone else for that matter for commenting. Your kind words are appreciated. That was my friend Garret taking the tractor out for a burn. He stops in to give a hand for the fun of it.

Yeah, he was intentionally swinging the tractor around at full turn to load it up some… it’s rather soft over in that part of the yard, snow over sand, as the ground isn’t really frozen.

Yup, two farmalls to gasify, I think I’ll be starting with the A once I get the stationary system done that I have to build for a fellow in Yellow Knife NWT.

I gotta admit, i really do like this Case… The engine runs really nice. We bought it from my friend Garret’s dad. Looks like he found a bunch of extra parts for us that he had in his shed… We’ll get them the next time GG is up this way.