The truth about Ukraine

Рад слышать тебя , мой дорогой друг!
Ты говоришь ,что я нацыст только из-за того, что на русскоязычном форуме говорил на украинском?! ??? Только это уже делаем меня в твоих глазах и мозгу нацыстом!!!
Поверь мне, что в Украине точно таких как я “нацыстов” не менее 40 милионов (они себя называют украинцами) а остальные 3-4 миллиона склонны себя позиционировать как хохлы, голосуя на выборах за таких же как и сами хохлов из проросийских партий.
По поводу заявлений о истребление, унижении и утисках рускоязычных и других народностей от президента Зеленского (он еврей) не слышал ни разу, в отличии от проросийских “политиков-хохлов” в отношении украинцев.
Касательно болезни и неспособности ее признать самому , тут я с тобой согласен на все сто процентов!!!:grin:
Ведь больному новым видом нацызма - “РАШИЗМ”, который уже полностью признал весь цивилизованный мир, невозможно доказать ,что больной болен и не прав.

Вдумайся в то что говорят тебе с телеэкрана о вторжении росийсаих войск на територию Украины!!! Разве не такие заявления звучали с уст Гитлера восемьдесят лет назад, как сейчас говорит Путин? Разве Гитлер не заявлял об ущемлении немецкоговорящих в Австрии? Разве Путин не говорит о рускоговорящих сейчас в Украине?! Разве Гитлер не заявлял о высшей расе немцев? Неужели сейчас ты не видишь издевательских заявлений Путина,Медведева, Лаврова, Пескова и тд, про "один народ и НЕ существования украинцев как нацыонильности?! Неужели не видишь наглой ЛЖИ которая льется на заседаниях ООН из уст представителей России? Которые с насмешкой пытаются показать что они умнее других , что россияне наделены интелектом больше какой-либо другой нации и им плевать на международные законы. Разве не так было с Гитлером и его свитой? Они (россияне) пытаются вьюхать “свою правду” остальным семи миллиардам населения планеты, позиционируя себя как высшая расса! Разве это не то , как вели себя гитлеровцы?
Думаю, что в двадцать первом веке мир не допустит расцвета навого вида раковой опухоли на теле планеты и все виновны сядут на скамью подсудимых и все мы избежим расцвета нового вида вируса античеловечности под названием - “РАШИЗМ”. И все больные этой заразлй выздоровеют.

Так, что мой друг Владислав, подумай о том что творит правящая партия и сам Путин в твоес стране. Посмотри, что вещает тебе пропаганда и телевизор, задумайся ,включи логику и попытайся проанализировать то, что тебе “продает” твое правительство вместо правды! Они даже новую сластику придумали “z”!
И главное помни, что Украина это независимая страна, у нее свои границы (которые нельзя нарушать и пересекать темболее военным), у нее свой парламент и президент (выбранные демократическим путем а не посредством кумовства и коррупции) , и есть своя нация “украинцы”, которые разговаривают на своем - украинском языке, и эта нация НЕ один народ с россиянами!

По поводу “быстро вылечится” - думаю, скоро все вылечаться, и надеюсь, что большинство выздоровевших будут из России и Белоруси.Потому как считаю, что основным источником и распространителем нового зомбивируса “РАШИЗМА” является телевидение России

Glad to hear from you my dear friend!
Are you saying that I’m a Nazi just because I spoke Ukrainian on a Russian-language forum?! ??? Only this is already making me a Nazi in your eyes and brain !!!
Believe me, in Ukraine there are at least 40 million “Nazis” exactly like me (they call themselves Ukrainians), and the remaining 3-4 million tend to position themselves as crests, voting in elections for the same crests from pro-Russian parties.
Regarding the statements about the extermination, humiliation and suppression of Russian-speaking and other nationalities, I have never heard from President Zelensky (he is a Jew), unlike the pro-Russian “Ukrainian politicians” in relation to Ukrainians.
Regarding the disease and the inability to recognize it myself, here I agree with you one hundred percent!!!:grin:
After all, it is impossible to prove to a patient with a new kind of Nazism - “RASHISM”, which has already been fully recognized by the entire civilized world, that the patient is sick and wrong.

Think about what they tell you from the TV screen about the invasion of Russian troops on the territory of Ukraine!!! Weren’t these statements made by Hitler eighty years ago, as Putin is saying now? Didn’t Hitler claim that German speakers were being discriminated against in Austria? Isn’t Putin talking about Russian speakers in Ukraine right now?! Didn’t Hitler claim that the Germans were a superior race? Can’t you see now the mocking statements of Putin, Medvedev, Lavrov, Peskov, etc., about "one people and NOT the existence of Ukrainians as nationality?! Can’t you see the impudent LIE that is poured at UN meetings from the lips of Russian representatives? Who are trying to show with mockery that they are smarter than others, that the Russians are endowed with intelligence more than any other nation and they do not care about international laws. Was it not so with Hitler and his retinue? They (the Russians) are trying to pour “their truth” to the rest of the seven billion population of the planet, positioning themselves as superior race!Isn’t that how the Nazis behaved?
I think that in the twenty-first century the world will not allow the new type of cancer to flourish on the body of the planet and all the guilty will sit in the dock and we will all avoid the flourishing of a new type of anti-humanity virus called RASHISM. And all the sick of this contagion will recover.

So, my friend Vladislav, think about what the ruling party and Putin himself are doing in your country. Look at what propaganda and TV are telling you, think about it, turn on the logic and try to analyze what your government is “selling” to you instead of the truth! They even came up with a new sweetie “z”!
And most importantly, remember that Ukraine is an independent country, it has its own borders (which cannot be violated and crossed, especially by the military), it has its own parliament and president (elected democratically and not through nepotism and corruption), and has its own nation “Ukrainians”, who speak their own-Ukrainian language, and this nation is NOT the same people with the Russians!

Regarding “it will heal quickly” - I think that everyone will be cured soon, and I hope that the majority of those who have recovered will be from Russia and Belarus. Because I think that the main source and distributor of the new zombie virus “RASHISM” is Russian television

1 Like

Yevgen Kolyvan your hate, your bitterness, your anger causes you to slap down the hands that have offered you friendship and help.
Up to 12 DOW members were willing to forward money and tools for you to recover from the war losses.
This is from mostly limited income pensioners like myself.

And now you insultingly slap down a gift of fellowship to be able to read and talk to a base of over 100,000 hours of woodgas operating experiences. That is the value of Premium side menbership.
Membership that I, out of the $972. a month I get for my monthly pension sent off the $200. for you to be included into. Me. Personally.
Then it was DOW ownership that decided to offer all DOW participants war effected Premium side paid-in membership.
And you slap this down as an insult.

So I was not asking for you to delete any of your not-in-English rants.
It is I who have deleted my 23 posts in support of your side of this war.

You set up this topic. You are by DOW guidelines responsible for moderating it.
You Yevgen Kolyvan have ran this topic as a platform of hate.
Others Ukraina and Russian speaking follow the guidelines of duel posting in English too.
You do not. Yet you show this capability.

Earlier on post #43 it was proposed to lock out this topic as devisive to DOW friendship and good fellowship.
That writer was correct. I was wrong.
An Apology is insufficient.
So I have taken the drastic step of removing myself from any association to your hate, bitterness and anger.

This topic should be locked out.
And you Sir should be silenced untill your hate, bitterness and angers would no longer poison the DOW.

Excuse you because of war duress? No. 43 miles away for 100 days the ANTIFA (anti-Fascist) all black wearing hooded hoodlums have been destroying the nearest city to me. With their crystal-nights of broken glass. Street fires. Plywood screw gun enclosing buildings with fathers and mothers inside them. Then lighting them on fire. If arrested, they are not prosecuted. Let go to go out another night and destroy again. Why do I need to seek out more agony to endure, eh?
We live on a mega-fault due to 9.0 shake up, all-fall-down here. Surrounded by beautiful four snow covered volcanoes. Proven now since May 18th 1980 to stir awakened.

I come to the DOW to build. Not harmony destroy as you are doing.
So suck it up buttercup. Your soul is yours to make hell with. You cannot have mine.
Steve unruh

2 Likes

Классно тебе говорят из телика!:grin: Ты бы приехал и посмотрел что твои братья делают в моей стране. И как они "преобразили " Мариуполь!
Что о Буче, Гостомеле, других городах ? Есть множество живых свидетелей, видео, спутниковых данных признаным всем миром! И только кричащим из рашателика это не доказательства. Вчерашний обстрел Одессы? Там тоже были нацыки???

По твоему мирных жителей в Украине 2-3 миллиона?! Остальные сорок это нацыки которые надлежат уничтожению???
Твои мысли абсурдны, ты болен, ты “РАШИСТ”.
Мне жаль тебя и тебе подобных!

I’m sorry for the problems you’re having because of spending money on something I didn’t ask you for. I am very sorry that I brought you so many difficulties! If you provide an account number, then I, if possible, can return the money to you, although I have no idea what I have to pay for … From the very beginning of the war, I did not earn a penny, but against my will I received a considerable debt based on the levels of local wages .

It’s very good, Joni, what are you talking about Butch, about the “atrocities” allegedly left there by the Russian military after themselves! I saw this Ukrainian video with my own eyes. My wife and I were horrified by the corpses lying everywhere… :frowning: We asked ourselves the same question: How could people do this to people???

But we knew the real anger and disgust the next day, when an operational video footage of the Ukrainian National Guard was discovered, which entered Bucha one day earlier than we were shown the “Massacre in Bucha”. These were the first Ukrainian soldiers who entered Bucha after the Russian military left the city. It was their video, without any Russia. Clean streets, no corpses, normally communicating residents, absolutely no traces of any horrors experienced. This video has been removed from YouTube. With corpses - available. But I’m sure someone has both copies. Investigators must have it.

We also saw photos in a French newspaper of a “strike” by a Russian missile on Lvov. But why are the photos so similar to the aftermath of the Ukrainian Tochka-U missile attack on Donetsk, which killed 30 people???

This is a dirty information war. But all the evidence will certainly be systematized and presented along with the confessions of the commanders of the nationalist battalions at the trial. And then the whole world will shudder for the second time from the consequences of Nazism!

You openly admit and support the burning of people alive, like the rest of the Ukrainian government, like the commanders of the nationalist battalions. There are people of different nationalities in your family, you speak both Russian and Ukrainian. But you hate the Russian part of yourself. You can call it whatever you like, but most people on earth call it Nazism!

And good news for you (you probably didn’t see this on Russian channels): Putin ordered an end to the assault on the underground premises of the Azovstal metallurgical plant in Mariupol. Surround, do not let anyone out, but do not storm. So investigators will soon be busy with new testimonies from direct participants in Ukrainian state Nazism. If the spiders haven’t gnawed each other out in the jar by then…

If today Russia withdraws its troops (yes, unfortunately, unarmed Ukrainians also die) from Ukraine, and leaves the Nazis there, then tomorrow the Ukrainian Nazis will burn all their people just because they could call relatives in Russia, or receive a call from them from Russia. Too bad you don’t get it…

And thank you for the fact that the whole world now knows the real Truth about Ukraine!

1 Like

You owe me no money.
DOW ownership brought in you. And two others.
My money sent will be re-directed to bring in a living in the EU, 1,000 hours woodgas operating man now.
He has already added greatly to the general woodgas knowledge on the DOW public side.
His membership will replace yours once you are processed out of Premium membership. 549 then. With ~100 really active. And he has had the trials and failures to know all woodgas systems are only successful if made so by the operators.

What you do owe Yevgen Kolyvan is to stop breaking DOW rules and guidelines.
You are using hate energy to draw others into open debating.
Re-read; or Read for the 1st time, the DOW Guidelines statements.

Hard learned previous lessons on other forums have taught that the European/University vigorous style debating will tear apart social cooperative groups.
Vigorous debating Does Not prove what is right and correct. It is cage match fighting. It is entertainment for the sick-of-mind, and soul.
This is your third violation of DOW rules and guidelines:
www.driveonwood.com/terms/

S.U.

1 Like

Dear Vladislav,
You are clearly missing the point.
Russia is invading Ukraine by means of war period.
If the Russians you mentioned, living in Ukraine, don’t like Ukraine, they could return to their beloved Russia, not to forget to close the door behind them.

If my neighbor doesn’t like me, he can put up a fence, not invade and take what is mine…

I am going to ask you one more time: stop justifying war…

5 Likes

I was just about to write what Koen sayd

5 Likes

it pleases me, now I don’t have to die of hunger with sky-high debt. Since this topic has turned into an anti-Ukrainian farce of the Russians, I want to delete it (the whole topic) and I want to receive instructions on how to do this (it did not work out on my own). Regarding the truth about the atrocities of the Russian troops in Ukraine, I think that the investigative bodies organized by the UN Council, after a while, will issue their verdict - the truth will prevail and the perpetrators will be punished.

2 Likes

Hi Marat,

I would like to ask you, stop the hatred… stop talking and giving opinions food for existence.

I suggest to each one of you to stop using this platform for debate…

This war must end, we better start ending ours here.

Accept the kind attitude from the people here on DOW, the sympathy we feel for the victims of this tragedy. The hand we reach out on how we could help.

Gather facts, as you see them, attach them with your opinion, but don’t attack us, who might have different viewing points.
Only when this war is over we can do the real fact finding.

3 Likes

Joni,

I am writing this from my heart, and ask you, as a fellow human being, don’t feed any hatred other than the facts as you can document them.

A lot of us are wanting to relief the pain you are suffering over there… with our best intents.

I get your point as i see the same… my opinion, there should not be an invasion as it is happening right now…

The Ukrainians have my support, they are taking all the hits… giving it all their heart.

The sooner it ends, the sooner the real truth can come to light.

I repeat, no justification possible period.

I ask you, find a way in which our help can reach your heart or other people in need there…

Don’t make good people here feel more bad than we already are feeling.

No need to delete your topic, just keep posting facts as you find them, don’t fall for provocations, those are just air bubbles…

Get as much as possible factual data over here, not hear say, no anger in opinions… just facts, foto’s video’s, whatever that can be used as proof.

One proven fact is more powerfull than a million opinions…

So, again, i beg you, stay our friend, ignore provocations…

3 Likes

This topic has turned into an anti-Ukrainian farce of the Russians and it needs to be removed!

Рlease give me instructions on how to do it.

Joni,
No, it is not , this topic can stay open to post facts… , i don’t want to hear opinions about each other. State your facts, with your opinion about that fact.
Don’t attack others here on the forum if they don’t share your opinion.

I general , we all share the same opinion: There is no justification for an invasion period

2 Likes

History reference. The Russians did not come to the territory of Ukraine, they were born there, as their grandfathers and great-grandfathers were born, this is their homeland, the same homeland as for Ukrainians and other nationalities living in the territory called Ukraine and they are not obliged to leave anywhere from there.

Историческая справка. Русские не пришли на территорию Украины, они там родились, как родились их деды и прадеды, это их родина, такая же родина как для украинцев и других национальностей, живущих на территории под названием Украина и никуда они не обязаны уходить от туда.

I ask you to allow me to express my opinion on any issues …

Sincerely, Vladislav.

Я бы попросил Вас разрешить мне высказывать свое мнение по любым вопросам…

С уважением, Владислав.

2 Likes

Dear Vladislav,

Nope, i won’t allow opinions. You can present facts only.
No debate any more.

Present facts that will allow others to see them.
No justifications for war on this forum, thank you.

Are you the moderator of this topic?

@nvvizm I am going to ask for moderating capacity yes.

@Chris please allow moderatorship by me, to keep this topic clean, as long this topic does not need to be closed.

Do you want to leave a post where Vladislav called me a nationalist?:grin:

I think that if you delete the topic, then only the whole thing, no moderation!

1 Like