The workshop music

Can’t get any work done in shop with music like this.

6 Likes

Hey! That base player is faking it and not playing. Always wanted to make up a base like that and see if I could play it.

5 Likes

Started out sounding like some sophisticated “drawing-room” music, but then they got with it. The lead guitar player must be know as “fast fingers” The 2nd guitar player is pretty quick too.

5 Likes

It’s just starting here. I hate to see the trees all bare naked but for a couple of weeks in October the leaves will blanket the ground and when the sun is on them very few things could be more spectacular here in our little woods.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I liked this little ditty so much, i wanted to archive the link here.
Original post by Wallace in the alternative septic thread:

Original Source:

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is appropriate for this topic

https://fb.watch/ohnLMgJaj_/

8 Likes

I don’t think that tractor missed a beat. I played the accordian from age 7 until 13. Old ladies liked it but not the chicks. I switched to guitar.

7 Likes

This song reminds me of Senor Wayne driving around his pasture tending Cows. You have to substitute Alabam for Rio Grande and Wood Gas Dodge for Ford V-8 and it’s tailor made.

4 Likes

Hey JO. I was thinking about your sub-zero report the other day. It was 50 here yesterday and today. Dropping back to the high 20’s F again but this song is for you, not me.

7 Likes

Haha! Thank you, Tom.
After burning 150 pounds of wood daily, yesterday temps suddenly climbed to just a few degrees below freezing. Instead more snow started to fall. I’d really like thaw for a few days - to get a sturdy crust - not rake gravel onto the lawn. Lucky to always have something to complain about.

9 Likes

Saturday night supper at the neighbors with other old folks

15 Likes

Mr. Wayne, I didn’t notice any old man,…
Thanks for the company! :grin:

5 Likes

Takes me back to my childhood days. Thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

The time to which I look forward :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
5 Likes

For Tone. I never got to be grey. I looked like Mr Clean since my late thirties.

6 Likes

Tom, (I know I shouldn’t write sir), soon, when I “came” to this forum, I realized that we are similar in nature. Thanks for the song.

9 Likes

And then one with some wood splitting in it:

I signed myself up at our local Grange meeting Hall to be on the making wood for the furnace crew to keep-on getting with it. Fighting back against going winter weak and bland white.
Damn, little, to nearing none hair on the roof-top now . . . but aways working against my family genes to be able to still be putting my own socks on, and wiping my own ass.
S.U.

12 Likes

Too of the major challenges for me as well SteveU. However the greatest challenge is cutting my damned toenails. Admittedly it may be a job better suited to a farrier. Good thing I’m not taller.

11 Likes