Ok the tar sensor I believe is a success!!
Last night I ran for three hours with the sensor installed. During this entire run I never notice the sensor read out change the entire time. So it either did not work or the machine was simply not making any tar.
Im sitll having flow issues more on that later. But today I went out and fired it up. Crossing fingers when starting the engine and it came to life. YES!! Ok so that still does not mean it works. So as the engine was warming up I notice the read out register and it pulled all the way down from 10 to 1. It then ran a range of numbers bouncing around from 2 to 6. So yeah at this point Im excited and want to get my camera but another part of me like SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!!. So I ran in to get my camera and by the time I get back out there it has self corrected and it never registered again the rest of the run.
So if I had the code wrote to fault out; this event would have faulted it out and it happened very fast so Im sure no harm would have been done.
So flow issues, I knew I should have ran the 2 inch reductions but I only knew what worked and that was the 1.5 inch used on the Predator 8750. So next week, I will be tearing down and replacing the hearth with the larger restriction. I think it needs less air as well.