I have a bunch of stuff coming this week to take this build further. Ill be getting a utility cart from Harbor Freight this week and setting it up on there with a barrel filter. I have all the stuff to automate it and will be going to our in house built blower. I think Im finally done with that and come up with a bullet proof design using a Kohler face mnt starter motor driving a Husky leaf blower impeller. So Ill get it all set up with everything and see how it goes. If I still get this clogging than Im going to bring back the preheat chamber in the Utility that dissipates the intake air evenly. The Evolution has this standard already with automated ignition. But it does have a port specific for manual lighting through a jet. But that cap is replaced after a manual lighting.
Other progress here at the shop; I made it though running the CNC machine successfully off grid. The computer dont like crazy fluctuating frequencies and that plasma machine is a hungry bugger. However, I turned it way down and dialed the air presure back and it cuts with out issue. I was actually pretty surprised we probably could have ran like this 3 years ago. lol
Im having a great time with this, even though running on gasoline. I still need to add more batteries and things will get easier as we go. No plans to ever go back to running on the grid. There is a salvage yard I can get batteries for 25 bucks each, I get 30 days to try em out as well. " take my money!!" Eventually I wan to get a high frequency charger and see how well those work at reviving them. Then I can get them even cheaper. So far I have two 48 V banks and this has cut the generator fuel consumption in half reservedly.
I also found some really nice cycle timers here is a link for you guys looking for a slick timer to run automation. Dont buy em all I need them!!! haha.
Here is the blower motor I am using now. The shaft will be sealed via a flange bearing and a seal in the blower housing, I think Ill be putting that to bed once and for all