Videos not necessary wood gas related

Here is an interesting clip, this man could be called a “fire tamer”, at his age he is as jumpy as a young man

11 Likes

Thanks for the videos Tone .

I can tell this is not his first rodeo :blush:

5 Likes

Some of you may find this interesting. Wood Carver. I’m just posting a intro video. I recommend looking at his channel if you are interested in such pursuits.

3 Likes

It will be hard for those outside the US to understand.

7 Likes

Hey Tom .

This morning my roosters started crowing an hour early . Guess they didn’t get the memo :grinning:

9 Likes

There is an old Indian saying Wayne. “Only the white man would think you can cut the top off of a blanket, sew it on the bottom and make it longer”.

13 Likes

Korean greenhouse heating system. Similar to the Rocket mass heater in my greenhouse except this one works better. I would not have put the chimney outside though.

11 Likes

This is a new one to me but I think I’ve seen pictures of the guy beating the trunk before.

7 Likes

Ok Tom you got me , i don’t understand is this a spoof movie ? or are you telling me you really do lose time :rofl:

2 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes

Here here well spoken Bruce . ( Monty Python ) yep as far as i can see Tom she sure as hell nailed it , not sure about the Titanic USA more like the Titanic Global .

Dave

6 Likes

Tom,
What she says is so true. Thanks for posting.

5 Likes

Here is one of the reasons I dislike modern engines. Admittedly they are more fuel efficient and admittedly, I have a 2002 Chevy half ton with a 5.3L LS that has 298,000 miles on it which is about double of what I ever got from a pre-sensor engorged SBC. I am no mechanic and my diagnostic skills peaked when I was about 18 year old, So I have been watching these videos, trying to pull myself at least into the twentieth century. Here is the rub. The guy in the video has thousands of dollars of diagnostic equipment as opposed to my 89 dollar scan tool and he still can’t figure out why this car won’t start. I’ll save you from having to watch the whole video. It’s because two different Bosch crank position sensors were wired backward and the OBC could not tell.

4 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes
2 Likes

There’s an old saying over here that everything is bigger in America. I found an exception - truck engines. It may not come as a surprice we Swedes are proud of our Volvos and Scanias :smile:

9 Likes

Especially Scania :wink:
A real truck should have 8 cylinders :grin:

4 Likes

Some homesteading associates of mine have gotten excited about the possibilities of these systems. Too much electronics for me to be involved with, with my unenhanced quasi-amish brain.

5 Likes