Vulcan Gasifier

Im launching a new company this week. This will become the parent company of Vulcan Gasifier LLC and the CNC machinery company. Im building the sign and hope to have it ready to go out front this week.

So we are open to services for you guys if you are interested. CNC parts and anything you can think of we can do. let me know if you are interested. :fire:

9 Likes

Hi Matt, do you mean you’ll cut and make chips for us or sell CNC machines?

Cheers…

2 Likes

We can fabricate any parts you need. CNC parts, machined parts, rolled parts etc. Just give us a design and Ill get you a quote.

The chips you are on your own there, we get ours from a local supplier.

1 Like

Cool, hope to do biz in the future.

Chips ahoy…

1 Like

I have a copy on my laptop somewhere, but someone had posted schematics for a “Rebak” chunker (I remember the words were Polish). I think the DOW site might have them in the Files as well.

I can’t afford one, but I’m curious to see what the price would be from you. I’d guess that there’s enough folks here on DOW that would be interested in one.

I can’t find the Files section via my phone or the link via search, but I do have a zip file with several diagrams and a “plot.log” file on my laptop. Do yous have an email I could send it to?

2 Likes

I could really use a cnc plas table right about now…

If you find those plans send em my way and ill take a look. I had my own idea on how to build one, but that is as far as I got.

We can build one for you :smile:

I uploaded it to my Google Drive (111kb) and should be downloadable from here: https://goo.gl/MDsdGf Of course any words are in Polish and any measurements are Metric, but it should get you on your way at least.

Looks like a lot of whittling on those shafts. I think it could be done simpler, those shafts would be very expensive to create.

1 Like

That was my thoughts and I’m not even a machinist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, Im thinking…

I think we could replicate the shaft in a weldment. We can purchase the shaft already keyed and weld a webbing to it with mounting plates. Ill have to tinker on the CAD and see if I could come up with a design. What I have in mind I think we could build the entire thing with engine for around $1500.00 or may be able to offer parts to create the mechanical rotating mechanism and guarding for a couple hundred or so.

1 Like

So here is what the rotor assembly would look like with a webbing and mounting plates for the blade. You would preassemble this before welding. I dont think it would really need any balancing as this will be a rather slow rpm machine. The rest of it I think would be pretty easy to build.

2 Likes

What type of material will you be using for the blades?

1 Like

I would use tool steel and heat treat it

2 Likes

Hey Matt, I would think that the blades would have to be adjustable, to keep them with in specs. after sharpening. Al

1 Like

Hi Al
In Europe this machine is normally sold with a set of shims to shim the blade after sharpening to get as close as possible to a zero clearance between the blades.

Hi Mat
A square rotor chops shorter chunks than a triangular setup

Regards
Werner

1 Like

There is a lot of force when those two blades are pushing that log through!

1 Like

Hello to Everyone
I bought these plans from Zygmunt in Poland. My unit is almost complete.
http://olx.pl/oferta/rebak-rembak-walcowy-CID757-ID8Bw0x.html
Regards
Werner

2 Likes