The Evolution Series I proto should really start to take shape here in the next week. I will be cutting the skins for the auger feed tomorrow and hope to have that complete and mounted up here pretty quick. My customer has been great and patient. The slower we are the longer it takes to build. But things are ramping up here and fast. This is a very strange business, we get small orders here and there and is barely enough to keep things rolling and then in a weeks times we get slammed. This is one of those weeks and projections going out further are going to be very good. We went from projections that would have made this our worst year and now this will blow all previous years away, We may quadruple our best years gross sales now.
Anyways the enclosure is turning out very nice and such a big improvement to what we did in the past. The sliding panels work great and you can access any part of the machine with out any tools needed. This goes for the gasifier too, the only thing that needs taken apart is the cyclone for cleaning. All the rest of the components have a door or lid giving you direct access. The cyclone will soon have a revision that will allow it to be accessed with out the need to wrench it apart.
So for now Im just roughing in the panels for now. Ill be dolling it up with some paint here in the next few days. I cant wait to see this with the auger hopper, charge controller and battery shelving installed.