Wayne's International 444 farm tractor project

After cutting over the farm it looks no different than the years past using expensive diesel fuel.

BBB

1 Like

Wayne, I disagree! I’m sure it looks just that much more beautiful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wayne,
I just can’t help but smile watching that. Dead weeds, and no gasoline burned, without a goat or a machete. Great job!!!

Charles

1 Like

Hello Charles,

Thanks for the comment.

I finished on project but not before I had to start another . ( hay harvest )

Picture below , wood burner hauling wood burner :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cut this patch of hay with diesel but I fluffed it without gasoline or diesel. About a five hour job with the wood burner .

BBB

1 Like

I think it would be wagging about now. Happy, Happy.

1 Like

I have been working the ole wood burning tractor hard.

Pic 1 below show lunch break and fuel up.

Pic 2 finishing a field.

And yes I drove a wood burning truck to and from the hay fields .

Short video of fluffing and racking hay.

BBB

1 Like

That tractor is a real worker.
Just curious, have you had a puff back while running? Or won’t that happen from the hopper because it’s drawing such a vacuum?

1 Like

Just got done watching, really cannot wait to get my own systems up and running. Thank you so much for sharing.

1 Like

Hello Bill .

I haven’t had a puff back yet enough to open the little lid on top . I have had it grunt a few times kinda like it’s stomach was growling

On another note , I know all are probably tired of seeing a lot of me on video woodgasing and I do apologize .

Here is another very short video and it is not me . I promise …

1 Like

Hello Robert and thanks for the kind words.

I was in the last post and just about to click save when I got a call from a neighbor to rush over . He was needing help with pulling a calf.

Mother and baby are fine now and yes I had the V-10 in the wind on wood .

1 Like

Wayne,
No fare I am still on petroleum with my tractor. JK Looking real good!!!

1 Like

So wish i could have been there! I miss working on the farm. I think the last time I helped pull a calf was…4 years ago…wow time flys.

1 Like

Wayne…keep the videos coming, I love um.

Gary

1 Like

Good morning all.

Just a short update on the ole wood burning tractor .

I have used the tractor every day this month . Some days in use all day long while bushoging and now in hay harvest and will average about three hours a day. ( I plan about four hours today )

Sunday my son was at the controls for about two hours racking hay while I rolled with another tractor . He handled it fine with one exception when he stalled on a hill but was able to restart in seconds with no help from me . Let me emphasize a teenage driver 100% woodgas , tons of bone dry hay with windrows tall enough that it makes contact with the gasifier often .

It is a ten mile round trip to the hay fields and I usually make three trips a day with the V-10.

Smile with every mile or acre :slight_smile:

Wayne

1 Like

ya gotta like that…

1 Like

Wayne…working that hard your going to SWEAT…Smile With Every Acre Tended…(or Turned if you go ploughing)

Callum

1 Like

“S.W.E.A.T.” I like that. We should add it to the official Acronym list.

1 Like

Anyone actually woodgas producing for Real World using will learn well “woodsweating” the fuel needed.
And Real World using will mean engine powering for useful purposes.
Only flare-starers do not use enough fuel wood to have to woodsweat the fuel used consumptions.
WayneK makes his woodsweating a family affair.
No fuel is ever actually free.
It is the sweating that gives it the value.
Bought out, no sweat supplied, it is then just a commodity making you the user then just an easily swayed, bought-off Consumer.
S.U.

1 Like

Scratching the garden with wood.

Very short video . Tractor is running good!!

1 Like