Wayne's V-10 Ram

Yes . Hay also .

Just drove into town and noticed the gasoline at the nearest station was $1.81

2 Likes

Great demo Wayne, I learn something every time I watch you fire up!! Keep them coming! Herb

4 Likes

Over here, we use income/sales/property taxes to have the government pay massive amounts to the oil companies a bonus, for them to charge less at the pump.

Same with big farmers using Monsanto (or similar company) corn/wheat/vegetable seeds and spraying poisons everywhere, but charge farmers trying to do it the old/healthy ways (“certified organic” costs a lot to get certified). Here, organicly grown foods cost 1.5-2x as much as the “Standard” equivalent; without the government subsidies and extra fees on organic, it should cost about 4.5x as much for “Standard” as it does for organic.

2 Likes

Labor Day wood burning :blush:

8 Likes

Wayne,
Will you have to get all those bales under cover?
For what it’s worth, I worked my regular shift today (and most holidays). You are working for yourself, family and property. That must feel good most days!

1 Like

I had a hell of a time, trying to explain this joke to my wife…:grin:

3 Likes

an amazing sound that is… :+1:

3 Likes

Good morning all.

I videoed the ash I dumped out of the V-10 this morning before firing up for the day .

8 Likes

Thanks Wayne, mine looks the same out the bottom of the gasifier ammo boxes.
A good place for all the char and ash in the garden.
Bob

2 Likes

Looks good wayne , Caint wait too start learning the controls on my quallity WK unit. Hopeing and praying. For a real amearican president for and of the people and my truck on wood this week.Thanks for all you have done too help others learn wood gasing vehicles.

2 Likes

I stopped some of the exhaust leaks on the V-10 today and may have to relearn how to drive it . A few times I would try to restart it to find it was still running, I just couldn’t hear it .

8 Likes

Always enjoy a ride video with the V-10 truck. Thanks for the new quiet ride, and glad you still have water on our place. Still praying for rain for you all.
Bob

2 Likes

That Keith gasifier really has a nice turn down ballance, if i can get my carb truck idleing half that good, on the keith gasifier, it will be twice as lean and clean as the old Quaderjet gas crap carb that is on my old truck project.I have an old desiel mersadies muffler on one side and a thrust muffler on the other side, fairly quite system anyway.Thanksy

2 Likes

The truck was just a little too quite for me. Son said it sound like something a girl would drive ?!

I pulled the muffler off and think I will drive like this for a while .

The heat exchanger serves somewhat as a muffler .

BBB

6 Likes

Like Bob said, “it’s always nice to take a ride on a country road”. Thanks, Wayne.

2 Likes

HI Wayne,_*Its hard too here motor sounds on my cellphone, you have lots of open country in your state, i like that allso, our population here is about twice what alibama has and we are about same reallistate counting the upper penn.And thanks for the rail temp reminder. Are you still useing just the mechanicle gauges?

2 Likes

Good morning Kevin.

Yes , everything around here is low tech :blush:

4 Likes

Yes Wayne, that sounds more like the way a truck should sound. Thanks for another Great Ride with You.
Bob

1 Like

Nice ride in the country Wayne. Flat, no fair! I guess yoy’re still dry. We had our first frost this AM. Sure makes me want to get reassembled and DOW!!

1 Like

Jump in and we will go for a little ride :relaxed:

7 Likes