Wayne's V-10 Ram

Hi. Looks like your super busy. Is it the angle or? Your bales look smaller

4 Likes

Looking good wayne-or at leiste you are getting decent emount of hay built up-concidering the drought and tripple diget heat wave- its been only about a little over 90 f few hours of the day here in michigan- though the humidity has been near 90 percent-indoors any way- I dont know how long i could hang with you southern folk in the tripple digets plus humid-Too tuff for me.

4 Likes

20 Likes

Working the wood burner . Mud everywhere.

12 Likes

going to take some grading to straighten out the driveway once it dries out!

6 Likes

Hey Marcus .

We had 8 inches of rain to fall over night :disappointed:

9 Likes

Pfoe, 8 inches is no rain. It is a tsunami. I wont complain anymore about the weather in our swamp country.

6 Likes

What Joep said. 8 inches is almost 1/2 a year’s worth here :thinking:

4 Likes

Your old 1992 Dodge Dakota would have never made it through all the mud on your driveway to the house. It is a good thing it lives in a less muddy area now with paved roads.

7 Likes

Last week I put a load of chert on my driveway and it has rained on it every day and night .

Also it is raining as I type.

I can forget going though the mud hole with a car or the dakotas but the ole work truck handles it OK :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes
17 Likes

Trying to learn how to upload videos with a new phone camera . The reason for several short unnecessary videos .

I think I have it now :smile:

15 Likes

Nice clear videos with your new phone camera!
No shakin going on.

11 Likes

Nothing new or exciting , just everyday type work and running around.

12 Likes

Good evening, Mr Wayne. That was a relief - to watch a sunny video. We’ve had nothing but snow and slush for the past week. Still raining snow-slush as I type, and I feel pretty locked up indoors.
I did run an arrend this morning and dragged the air inlet in the beads of slush - but apart from a boiler lightup that’s about all the fun I’ll have today.

On another note…I’ve been worring about your wobbly brake discs for the past year. They would never pass inspection over here :smile:

9 Likes

Good morning JO

Hopefully in a few more years I will be able to wear down those rough places on the brake disc. :smiley:

10 Likes

You only need brake discs if you have wheels. As soon as they get that flux capacitor working and we get up to 88 MPH Doc Brown says we won’t need any wheels.

11 Likes

While out running around today I turned the camera on for just a minute

11 Likes

Another boring video . No smoke ,bangs or booms :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Mr. Wayne, I’m riding with you again, I really should have dozed off soon, because the engine is running so smoothly, well, it looks like it’s running a lot, because the steering wheel cover is completely worn. :grin:

10 Likes