Wood supply

JeffD.,
I like David Baillies comment/philosophy:
“Collapse now . . . avoid the rush”
Doug Breathhowers (sp) sentiment:
“Wanna change the World? Change your world first”
The so called 3rd world is actually the Real world where people still connected to their daily environments. More direct connected to real needs versus dino-fueled, and financiers-fuel “must-have” desires.
J-I-C Steve Unruh

7 Likes

Hi Mike, to keep it legal it can not be truckish, carish or gocartish. It needs to be farmish.

2 Likes

Gray is great…lol

1 Like

Great line! I love it… LOL.

1 Like

Front = 2017 ATV / UTV parts
Mid = 1940’s Wood Gasifier / Generator
Back = 1860’s Conestoga Wagon w/electric drive-chain
Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Figure that out, BMV! Farm Vehicle!

4 Likes

Mike, now I know your talents exceed the boundaries of wood gas ! !

2 Likes

Moved another small load today.

On the return trip I hooked it in 10th gear and let a few more ponies out of the barn than usual. When I parked Old Smokey the wrench that I leave on the floor to disconnect the battery was gone. Dang, must of rattled over to a hole in the floor or out one of the open doors. But I thought I’d look under the cab and there it was. I guess the old girl is looking out for me. We’re making a good team.

7 Likes

Moved some preety big stuff today.
Anyone have a BIIIIG chunker I can borrow?

hundred years old

7 Likes

Hey Billy ,

You must have eat a pretty good breakfast this morning !!

1 Like

Yeah, and you wouldn’t believe how dull my crosscut saw is now…LOL

My respect to people that have kids running around bare feet.

7 Likes

Nice hinge ! !

Pooh I need 20 characters. More than that on this forum. :relaxed:

1 Like

I have stood beside that kid and even with bare feet that is one big tree. But I’m from Nebraska what do I know. Thanks for sharing Billy

2 Likes

Hey someone else that knows what a hinge is. Way to go Jeff.

Tom, it’s a big tree…Nebraska or not.

1 Like

Hey Billy ,

I have met Jesse several times but never remember him being that small :blush:

1 Like

Jesse is 54" tall this morning. Not sure how tall he was the day the pics was taken. that was yesterday and he grows fast. LOL:

2 Likes

Hello Billy ,

Just joking . You could park a school bus by that tree and the bus would look like a mini van :grinning:

Flooding on my side of the mountain :confounded:

1 Like

Finaly! My rebak chunker is home!

This is a video of the very first run, at my friends place. Sorry, its realy bad quality, just a teaser, more to come!
Some fine adjustments are to be made. Only tested with a few limbs and brunches, looks like its fast enough. About 100x faster thain my old chunker and at least 300x faster thain a hatchet :smile:

Its sunday tomorow, but l dubt l will rest much :smile:

13 Likes

Are you finished with hay Wayne? Over here we had to call in a favor to get rolled between storms when ours quit tying.

Kristijan, that’s cool…

1 Like

Looking good Kristijan! Fuel prepping will be more fun than driving in the future :smile:

1 Like