A guide for driving a vehicle on chargas

Thank’s Steves (B & U)
I am working on it doing an English audio. I will uploaded to my Facebook: Driveonwaste.
Later I may find the way to paste a link here.
BTW this YouTube video had, so far, one quarter millon visits.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos (Argentina).

4 Likes

Eddy, I loved one subtle word you said in the video. Gasura= Gas + Basura. One of the funny things I like about the Spanish language. Very clever term. I also loved your whole presentation.
Have you ever had any soot issues at the carburetor that would require cleaning?

2 Likes

Nice one Eddy , and may i say no sign of charcoal blackened hands or face anywhere :joy: we really are the clean fuel :wink:

Dave

3 Likes

Hi Cody:
At the beginning, when I had no experience carbonizing different wastes I had a lot of different stuff. In example when I used poorly carbonized olive pits, my carburetor was completely pluged with “mayonnaise”.
Now knowing how to proper carbonize and with a proper filtering system I get nothing at all in the carburetor.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos.

8 Likes

Eddy, outstanding job. I hope you consider me as a friend. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Hi Jeff.
Thank You.
I also hope you consider me your friend.
Eddy Ramos ( Argentina).

3 Likes

I really want to hear what’s being said. I did all the things SteveU said about 10 times and still never got it in English.

2 Likes

Tom,
I had some trouble, too. I just did this and it worked:
Click on CC, then click on the gear icon, click subtitles, then auto-translate, scroll through and click on the desired language, then it should work—I hope.

3 Likes

It will be somewhat close, if they didn’t write the CC into the video then it has to transliterate the audible Spanish to CC and then translate that to English.

1 Like

Yes, the CC’s were rather crude is some places, but it was helpful for an English only speaking person.

1 Like

Finally went to You-tube to watch and it worked until the first ad break and then I couldn’t get it back. I’m not good with technology.

1 Like

Here is a resume of my enterview in English in YouTube.

https://youtu.be/VhTRTqcons4

B.R.
Eddy Ramos (Argentina).

12 Likes

Thanks for getting this into english. I never got it to work with the goggle translater. I enjoyed it very much.

6 Likes

Eddy, thank you very much sir for the video .

While driving on wood or char gas it is very easy to keep a smile on your face for extended periods of time . Hope you have a few lemons handy :grinning:

7 Likes

Hi Tom and Wayne:
Thank you very much for your replays. It makes me feel very good. It makes me feel that I am giving something usefull to others.
I am glad that nobody is upset becasue I called my chargas system “Drive on waste” because it has the same acronysm as “Drive on wood” (DOW).
If God gives me life and good health, some time down the road (hope next year) I would love to start buiding the K. Wayne wood gas system. After several years I finally got Wayns book!! (Thanks Cris).
Truly yours.
Eddy Ramos (Argentina).

7 Likes

Eddy, you are a inspiring DOW (waste) for your country and for us all. Very nice and simple build. I hope others in your country start doing the same as you. It is the best way to recycle our waste products, turn it to fuel to drive on down the road with a SWEM on your face as you pass the gasoline stations.
Praise All Might God for what He has you doing where you live.
Bob

6 Likes

Eddy,
Thanks for the English version of your video. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Thanks Robert and Steeve:
I have a smile on my face each time I pass by a gasoline station and each time I overpass other vehicles that runs on “dino juice” with my vehicle runing only on waste.
With my Spanish Facebook I try to reach not only my country, Argentina, I try to reach all hispanoamerica. And with my English facebook slowly, slowly I would like to reach all anglosaxon and English speaking (India) countries…
B.R.
Eddy Ramos.

7 Likes

I have shown your videos to some of my Hispanic coworkers. Some gentlemen from Colombia. They really enjoyed it so maybe you have sparked some inspiration for them.

3 Likes

Hi Cody. Thank for your words.
To your Spanish people refer them to my Facebook: AUTOABASURA.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos

3 Likes