A simple Swedish hello

Hello nice to meet you. I to have my plans on hold till I retire. But I have manage to fill a corner of our property with the obtainium (Parts) for several projects

8 Likes

Hi James.
That is really good, many times you never know what you need until you actually start building. Often when I have made a plan how to build something and after it has simmered in my head for a while I think of better way of making it and it can be completly different. So no knowing what parts is actually needed and when you do its nice to have a pile of stuff to get it from

6 Likes

Paint is already in your computer waiting for you on any version of Windows I have used. Type “Paint” into the search bar on your MS Windows desktop. “Paint” App should come up. If you didn’t already know, Paint program is how you get a "print Screen command to work, just “Paste” from “Paint” main screen. Yee Haa!! I’m in a good mood because I just fixed the furnace, and the house is warming up!
:cowboy_hat_face:
Welcome to the DOW, J.O.'s friend and co-worker, Johan!

8 Likes

Thank you Mike
Happy about your furnace is fixed, its not nice with a cold house.
I’ll make a video of my woodboiler setup like Steve Unruh asked for :blush:

10 Likes

Yes. It is important that we document the information that we have learned from those who were actually alive during that era, now that most of them are gone.

5 Likes