Argos 2021 Signup Form

When you are ready to fill out a sign-up form for the meet-up, please follow the link below :grin:
Google forms sign-up sheet LINK:

2 Likes

Results here, if everything is working… :cowboy_hat_face:
It always takes me awhile to get this part working, so please have patience with me!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks for getting this going Mike. Count me in.

2 Likes

@Handy_Andy ; @don_mannes; @mggibb ; @mike.pinkston ; @Wayne ; @pobrien603 ; @cvl2 ;
I got your sign-up data, Thank you! I forget how to display it every time, will remember eventually!!
Actually, If you are getting notified after I edit and add (@MikeR),etc) to this post, hit the like button. It is a way of feedback I can use. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Some of us at least will be coming. I’ll formally sign up once I figure out how many. I need to talk to Dr Larry as well and see what his plans are.

3 Likes

Thanks Mike for getting all this arranged :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I hope too make the wood gas meetup this year, not sure i will be able yet till time gets closer. And if i finish my dakota project in time. Lord Willing ill make it.

4 Likes

Any more people sign up?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but it’s been 5 yrs since I’ve thought about Argos.
What state is it in? I feel dumb, I should know this but can’t remember.
Jesse

1 Like

Argos, Indianna. U.S.A.

1 Like

Signed-up as of this minute (in chronological order):

Mike R ; Andy H ; Don M ; Mike G ; Mike P ; Wayne K ; Paul O ; Conrad L ; Alex M ; Jim H ; Ron O ; Corey H ; Bob M ;

Thanks, Everybody! :grin:

Thank you, couldn’t remember if it was Indiana, or Illinois.

1 Like

Please see this link to a thread for planning and details, trying to keep this topic as a sign-up (mostly) and sign-up questions. Thanks!

We’ll getting reminded of where I might want to travel, haven’t decided yet, is part of the sign up process. But if your going to whine about a simple question, I don’t know if I want to associate with a Darin such as yourself.
If I do decide to go, I’ll just go!
And not worry about your sign up process!

1 Like

Wow! Sorry!! I am just trying to answer your questions, I didn’t mean to offend anyone! We have a sign up sheet so we know who is coming, and how much food to order. That is all. We do have a lot of folks that come without filling out this RSVP. Thankfully, we haven’t sent anyone away hungry yet!! :blush:

From the internet…

What Is an RSVP?
The term “RSVP” comes from the French expression répondez s’il vous plaît, meaning “please respond.” If RSVP is written on an invitation, it means the host has requested that the guest respond to say if they plan to attend the party.

3 Likes

If I go I’ll bring my own food and water. I learned a long time ago not to depend on anyone else. besides I might not like your food or cooking methods. Wouldn’t want to offend you by saying no.

1 Like

Count me out. Just too many problems.

3 Likes

Hi All,
I am sure JeffD meant too many irons-in-the-fire on his home front.
Me too. Very tied up now daily with the two 6&7 y.o. foster girls. My own hatfull of pills. . . .
and more.

As always.
Lots of pictures and video’s please.
Regards to all
Steve unruh

6 Likes

Totally understand jeff. I’ll sure miss seeing you though.
Never had the priviledge of meeting steve U, but i hope someday.

5 Likes

We will miss y’all, but we understand.

3 Likes