BIOCHAR The Science Behind It

Sorry too hear your in such a state in your country, It truely is a shame that a country with vast wealth of oil reserve as yours, the leaders have too sqaunder all too funds too a few devel like dictaters running the country. Glad you made it through the black out, and i will pray for your situations in your whole country will inprove sooner than later. We all need that problem of what you menchened fixed, though its not going too be an easy fix with all the variables involved. Hope you can maintain supply with the termoil at hand.The city people will allways suffer worse when shtf ends, with that type of nozi leaders.Comunizium at its best examples. Too dam many wars now days.

2 Likes

Glad to hear your safe. I only heard about the power outages a couple of days ago and was hoping you would be ok. It really is a scary situation.

1 Like

With respect Mr Valbuena.

I call into question anyone who would wish foreign, illegal military aggression on his own people.

We know only too well what the history, and motivations of US imperial military actions in Latin America have been. Have they not invaded officially, or overthrown the majority of the countries in the hemisphere? And how many millions have died as a result? And how well have those countries done as a result of the military attacks? How many millions dead?

With respect, the perspective of one of the richer men in the country is probably not a viable reflection on the interests of the average man.

3 Likes

I have always said that most of our problems are man made. One can only imagine how far we could have progressed if the money/resources used for war to kill, rape, destroy, convert and pervert people could have been spent on education, health, food production and solar energy-fuel. Man has lived in hell for so long that he has been blinded by what is seen.

4 Likes

Amen.

In the case of Nicaragua, 90% of the population had never seen a doctor before 1979, or had a vaccination. As soon as the people’s interests took over, it completely reversed.

I saw the boys of 16, already bigger than me, a head higher than their fathers already, because of 10 years of proper health care.

Now just a footnote in propaganda history…

3 Likes

Errr… Mr. Valbuena’s view is shared by many others in the world. The United States is still seen as a lesser evil. Perhaps we should not stay out of Latin America. The Russians, Chinese, and others have even fewer morals than we do.
Rindert

2 Likes

Do you seriously think so?

Just consider again the oil at stake. How many times has greasy, tide water oil, spurred American “human rights” concerns, by way of guided weapons, etc?

When do you suppose this hemisphere has ever fought on the basis of human rights abroad, but only in strategic oil bearing countries? (Yemen with the greatest humanitarian crisis since WWII doesn’t count, obviously)…

Ask the Koch brothers if their heavy crude refineries on the gulf coast running dry might have a stake in current affairs. Never mind the near future of post peak oil generally.

5 Likes

Sound about right jeff im with you on that definition of the problems abounding.

2 Likes

Hi Abner.
Just checking in to see how you’re doing.

5 Likes

Hey BillS,
Yes I wonder too about AbnerV. and a whole hatfull of other once DOW active now been Covid-year gone silent.
Carl Zinn, and too many others.
Over 70’s age is one of the high Covid mortality ages.

AbnerV shows last DOW active in Aug 2020. Mid-year for Covid.
But . . his countries disruptions and personal level violence’s may have eaten him up.
I had two different Ukraine woodgas friends up and disappear too, previously. Post their countries troubles with Russia.

Or . . . go back up and re-read Abners long comments here on post #138.
Then the follow up refute exchanges. And then scroll up at the push-back he got on HIS topic started; previously.
With one Canadian and three Americans saying Abner was full of privileged class elitist shit. And with professed, 11 children (as many as God will bless us with) a USofA-toady; world raping; resource hog.

Then the later in 2020 Nov the go-around with Venezuela Igor Malanguito simply asking for charcoal gas help in his social collapsed country and getting earfuls of NO! Never cut rainforest trees.
Even when with his limited English as a second language he tried to explain that in his Hydro and oil rich country there was none for him and his. Just as AbnerV had tried to earlier say. I linked IgorM back to Abners earlier works for in-Venezuela woodgas interest/activity. Abner would have been notified and read Igor then getting attacked too.

When folks needing DIY power are explaining their own experiences, in their current countries hard-times: high time for Eco’s; One-Worlders; and other Haters to shut’t’f up with their rantings and world wide dredged-up irrelevant links social preaching’s.

Or be shut up. DOW banned.
Steve Unruh

7 Likes

Here you go AbnerV. and Igor Vallenilla

Eddy Ramos’s presentations about his evolved works in Argentina.
All his original source materials are presented in Spanish.
And his evolved system very applicable to all of South American conditions.

Just ignore us spoiled rotten North Americans with our overnight deliveries for almost anything we would desire. Spoiled living in fully functioning societies.

Local/regional is always better. The only way to real applicable systems.
Steve unruh

4 Likes

Hello Steve, they are also spoiled and lazy in our country, who sit behind the screens and think that they are entitled to a guaranteed salary, that they are entitled to a warm home, that they are entitled to food, that they are entitled to a car and annual leave, but they are not aware that they have a day off every day and that slaves work in factories and in the field for their benefit. I’m going to quit because I got off topic …

6 Likes

Hello my dear friends,
Firstly I would like to thank you for yours words. Indeed we are passing it hard in Venezuela specialy if you are in the oposition, like myself. Every thing is dificult and expensive, more if you are an independent producer as me. I am traying to re-open my Office and Hyperbaric Oxigenation Unit (I´m a physycian surgeon and anaesthesiologit with specialaties in Pain Treatment and Hiperbaric and Undersea Medicine) that has been closed the last 4 years, it hasn´t been easy and we keep traying. The country is a total caos. The farm where I live i so so. And like Forest Gump said: “That´s all I will say about that” so I won´t be called undesired names.
I´m trying to restart information to be sent, with our experiments and findings. Finally my son was able to send me 2 blowers and I may be able to start my reactor, I really hope so.
Once again thanks for not forgetting me.
Big embrace (latin style) and blessing to you all. Once again, thanks,
Abner

17 Likes

Glad to hear from you Abner.
I really hope things turn around for you down there.

6 Likes

Thanks for your words Bill.

4 Likes

Hi Steve, hi All and hi Abner:
Thank you very much Steve for your hard work as a service to this forum.
I want to share to all something that I did not expected of my “Guide for driving a vehicle on chargas”: Some people want to apply this guide for stationary motors that moves water pumps and electical generators in areas far form liquid fuels.
Hi Abner: I got some people of your country Venezuela, building my design for vehicles because they have hard time fueling their vehicles.
B.R.
Eddy Ramos (Argentina).

10 Likes

Thanks Edmundo
I have all my material to start a WK + Al Frick design. I´ll take a look on your design. If you can, send me the link.
Abner

4 Likes

I will send you my personal Contact

1 Like

Yes, Eddie. It is much better to do that in a Personal Message. :cowboy_hat_face:
I appreciate your hard efforts and enthusiasm!

1 Like

Hi Mike
Thank’s for your advise.
I will do.
Eddy

1 Like