My gasifier on m 412.first launch of the gasifier on chocks

These are past trips.

1 Like
7 Likes

I recorded this video in 2019, when I was returning from Baturin, there was a meeting with Evgeny Kolyvan, known to us.

5 Likes

Thanks Vitaliy for letting us ride with you .

We like videos :smiley:

6 Likes

Wow. All that way without seeing a Mc Donald’s or Pizza Hut. What do you guys eat? Real food?

4 Likes

We try to eat natural food grown in our home, but sometimes we indulge ourselves when we get into the city.

[image]

6 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20201227_131906.jpg…

5 Likes

While adjusting the valves, the rocker arm broke and the engine head had to be removed.

2 Likes

Vitaliy, I can see those photos are only days old. it looks nice and clean in there after years of woodgas. Will you take the opportunity to increase compression when the engine head is off anyway?

1 Like

Yan, in the spring of this year, increased the compression by grinding the head by 0.8 mm, after repair it was within 12 atmospheres. I haven’t measured it at the moment. After repair, I drove somewhere 10 thousand km.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks Vitaliy

We like videos :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Here is my filter. And an updated cooler.

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for the pictures Vitaliy :blush:

3 Likes

HELLO VITALLY, i like your compact design, and you compact timeing, thread looks complete and well orgenized, And the little car reminds me of my first car a 62 simco, my dad brought home. The salt must not be too bad on your area in the rust.

2 Likes

Hi Vitaly,
your filter is wood chips and a towel on top after the cooler, right?
Is there a problem with flow resistance when the towel becomes wet?
And your cooler keeps so clean by itself?
Thank you for your pictures!

3 Likes

Yes, at the moment I am using large shavings, sometimes after driving on raw fuel, the towel gets wet and the resistance increases.

2 Likes

Vitaliy it’s good to hear from you! How are you sewing this together?

1 Like