hoe is an effective old folk remedy against:
-depression
-outbursts of anger and rage
-obesity
-boredom
-fair complexion
-slander

9 Likes

Your work looks very good. I think you will not have trouble.
Rindert

2 Likes

:smile: :smile: :smile:
Then maybe I am a perfect person.

5 Likes

Certainly, I have seen your work, you are a good and precise master.
:+1:

3 Likes

Another way to make an auger.
https://youtu.be/ohRSzpe8VLY

10 Likes

Supply pipe on a plate burner replacing an oil burner, with safety valve.
To transform your fuel oil boiler into renewable energy with a versatile wafer burner designed by Cogexyl.fr

5 Likes

Cône.

15 Likes

13 Likes

steel stand screw torn in the block, …

5 Likes

Is that nut partially threaded on then welded? Great Idea, Tone! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I use these a lot. They are somewhat aggressive but not as much as you might think.

The chain circlet is sandwiched by the metal discs. A pain to get the discs the right size but easy to change the chain after.

One for the tablesaw. Doesn’t slow it down much but makes lots of sawdust. Good for cutting wood that wants to pinch or dirty wood. Just file it and good to go.

And for the trimmer. A bit slow in saplings ( got to keep the revs up ) but great for brush.

12 Likes

So these are just pieces of chain sandwiched between something like two worn out diamond edged cutting disks? I’m going to have to try that out.

6 Likes

Yeah. Actually just old skilsaw blades with the teeth ground off. I put two blades on the table saw and turned it on then just hit them with a grinder. Lots of sparks and noise and trial and error but once they are made then they are good to go. The circlet of chain is cheap to replace. Pretty handy for shaping wood.

6 Likes

Have one for my skilsaw too! Wider kerf but endless cheap blades.

5 Likes

The grinder, what do you do for safety? If the chain pops off you loose a finger, maybe two. Put the cap back on?

4 Likes

When I have the chainsaw cutter on I definitely have the grinder guard on. Use safety glasses too as it throws a lot of high speed sawdust. If you push it suddenly it will kick and stall but is very controllable if you ease in and feather it.

The chain never pops off. It is held securely between the two discs.

6 Likes

Hi All,
I was cleaning up and sorting and found these two new 1/4" (pipe threaded) air line quick attach fittings.

Hmm!!
Thick walled.
7.5mm I.D.
4 mm drill outlet end. Internal step counter bored.
I see these as screw-in replaceable wood gasifier hearth air nozzles.
Available in larger “3/8’s” and “1/2” pipe treaded version.
Metric equivalents?
S.U.

8 Likes

It would be M22 and M16? But 1/2 and 3/8 is used as normal overhere. In pipes, not bolts and nuts.

7 Likes

I posted this in one of my threads but figured I should archive it here.

9 Likes

Just something crazy that works for me

7 Likes