You may be wondering how login works, now that we’ve moved. Here’s how to get logged in again.
This applies to users with an existing account. New users, create an account here.
- Visit forum.driveonwood.com/login.
- Click on “I forgot my password”.
- Put in the email you used to sign up on the old site.
- Click “Reset Password”
- You’ll receive an email shortly with a password reset link. [Check your spam folder.]
- Click on the link, and put in a new password.
- Click “Change Password”.
- Click “Continue to Drive On Wood”. You’re all set!
###Home Login (Premium users only)
To access Premium articles, build videos etc. you need an account on the homepage.
- Visit www.driveonwood.com/accounts/signup/
- Fill in the fields. First, last, email, username, password.
- Click the “Premium Sign up” button.
- Once you’ve signed up, an admin will verify your Premium membership.
- You’ll get an email once the account is activated. You can now log in!
If you have a problem logging in, please contact me at email@example.com. I’m happy to help.
You have some reading to do. Check out these first:
###Drupal Migration Guide
All about the move, what’s new and where things went.
###Discourse Quick Start Guide
Getting started using the new forum. Lots of features to learn!
###Discourse Tips and Tricks
Useful things to know which will make the forum more useful.